Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Get it to garage to diagnose it, it could be nothing or simple, very difficult to determine over the net Post you're location, someone may be able to recommend an indi Or try to video the fault
  2. Nice shots
  3. Just warming the engine up there I think, before he takes it over 3.5k revs
  4. Imo the dyno figures are not important, non seem very accurate, as long as there's an increase I would be happy
  5. Seeing as you asked so nicely (and any excuse...). I need to try out that 50Cal stuff from Waxybox too, so I'll try and get some comparison pictures with that too... like I said, any excuse. I actually have two lances, so if I can be a*sed, I could even do a side-by-side. I thought I was the only person on the planet with 2 lances
  6. Panel wipes is what the pro's use mate, nearly all body shops use this Can't comment on meths
  7. Panel wipe most paint shops use, as above and recommended by ed china Lol so ed China said all good to use meth spirits? If so that's good enough for me lol No meths, panel wipe to clean, prep for spraying Ed says petrol and match to prep mike brewer
  8. This reply suggested you knew what the damper sounded like ?
  9. My 2p love dodo supernatural , I've got r222 and purple haze, ESP good on black
  10. Panel wipe most paint shops use, as above and recommended by ed china
  11. Cam or tappet worn ?
  12. Possibly the fuel damper http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73514-replacing-fuel-pressure-damperregulator/
  13. tdi north use the maps as used by Mark @ abbey, you will still to be able to use the cruise control personally I would use Tdi, in fact I did for my last service and had no problems and will use them when i remap Tdi North is a lot closer aswell
  14. I have already driven the Nismo, but no GT yet. The Nismo suspension was stiff, but it wasn't so much of a problem. The real issue for me was with the damping (or lack of?). The car was bouncing a couple of times over its spring each time I was driving over a bump, especially with this level of stiffness. If felt under damped if I'm correct. Now that wouldn't be so much of a problem with a soft sprung barge, but with firm springs I found this uncomfortable. I'm sure others will disagree with me, and fair enough I'm no specialist. Over than that I loved the car. If I could tune the suspension, I would probably consider one over the GT just for the sound it makes. always worth checking on any nismo you view... they often do not remove the transit spacers which are fitted in the front coil springs, most customers have taken delivery with these still fitted ! a slight oversight on the pdi
  15. nice cars and some great shots
  16. Great pics thanks for the share, I WILL go one day
  17. Death wish ...on public roads !
  18. Awesome
  19. X2 celica gt's very reliable, well built, had one from 18k to 128k miles original clutch, water pump, alternator and exhaust etc , only did standard maintenance, wear n tear stuff
  20. Excellent write up Maybe a magnetic sump plug as an extra
  21. http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/123-maintenance-repairs/60855-cruise-control-won-t-engage.html
  22. Iirc there is a switch on the clutch pedal, worth a check I know this does the synchro on the 370 but I think it's cruise related ?
  23. Lol... she was crossing the road within the law at a reasonable pace, not excessive. Riding a bike through a built up area with the idiots around... he should know better Poor obs by both Very lucky and I wasnt arguing .. We were debating But you're still wrong
×
×
  • Create New...