Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. It sort of amuses me when the press go mad about urban foxes, how can people survive when they have these beasts roaming around our towns and cities. They are moving into cities as rural areas a full of the damn things. Bad enough crashing into deer and badgers without these little sods adding to the problem.
  2. It would be nice if they looked like that.
  3. I know what you mean about the status thing Dave, my opinion is mainly based on the fox problem and the owners of the dogs not getting to run them out. I also like cats and have many friends who own other animals which foxes savage for fun.
  4. I think we have a pretty broad range of opinions on here so thought I would throw it open to you The government are thinking of having an open vote on reinstating foxhunting as they feel banning it didnt represent the thoughts of the majority of the population. Do you think it should be allowed. I live in the country so you can guess how I feel.
  5. So the more people that get caught and attend courses the more cameras they can afford to run. Of course its not a money making scam.
  6. Sums it up. +1. I recorded it but cant be bothered watching it to the end.
  7. Get one for me mate.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum. Thats a nice choice of cars.
  9. Yes, I used fishing line. cold hands and sharp implements worry me.
  10. As ever, having reviewed my presents I smell, have no dress sense and am an alchoholic.
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum, glad you found a good one.
  12. I was going to post up a Merry Christmas to all members before it happened but I am known for suffering from premature congratulations.
  13. Keep us updated on the roof fault. And congratulations.
  14. Merry christmas to all the guys on here. Looking forward to seeing you at some meets next year. Until then take it easy out there.
  15. Very festive, merry Christmas guys.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum. We will look into the registration issue.
  17. About 3 pm today heading into Kendal from the A591. I had almost forgotten what this weather does to them.
  18. Here are your random numbers: 22 Timestamp: 2010-12-21 16:30:50 UTC
  19. Hi and welcome to the forum, the wait will be worth it.
  20. Welcome to our world.
  21. Hi Alan and welcome to the forum.
  22. Its his birthday you you may not get any sense out of him tonight.
  23. It stays in your outbox until its opened. If its gone its been opened.
  24. Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice to see Richs car back on here.
  25. Glad you are ok mate, its a bad time of year and I dread to see what has been posted after this type of weather.
×
×
  • Create New...