Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Get in touch with DVLA, you can put them on retention and then just transfer them to another car when you want as long as the age rules are complied with.
  2. Search myposts for seagull.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum, always good to see another roadster on here.
  4. Hi and welcome to the forum. The easiest way to post pics is by using a photobucket account, check out the FAQ section.
  5. OK, I had roof issues but that me, not many others have had any problems. The last two summers have been rubbish but its still a fantastic feeling when the weather allows you to enjoy a roadster. I tend not to have the roof down in town but I like loud music so thats the only reason. Out of town its down any chance I get. I got a shout of $£$$£$ hairdresser once in Wales until the guy realised I was one of 50 350zs. Apart from that I have had one problem in 5 years when a passenger in a white van spat into the car. He wont do it again. Very few downsides really and the fun of roof down driving is well worth it IMO.
  6. Nurrish took my screen out, it took him a few minutes. I am sure he will sort its full removal out for you.
  7. Thats a GT then, I cant see the pics very well at the moment. Looks like a very good price.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum. The plugs should have been replaced recently so worth checking. The car in the add isnt a GT, nothing wrong with that, neither is mine. It could make it harder to sell though as buyers can spmetimes want all the toys. It would put me off a good car though, the toys dont appeal to me. I am sure there will be someone who will have a look for you. If you dont get anyone in this thread pm me and i will give someone a nudge.
  9. Thanks again guys, i dont mind doing this at all but its great to see a good response from the members, I am happy to add to the numbers a bit of needed so keep the orders coming in. As previously mentioned a good sale of the calendars helps the forum
  10. There are some dogs out there. Some dealers use generic pics instead of ones of the actual car. We see a lot of happy buyers on here but others have experience of being shown some real sheds. I think a trawl through the for sale section on here will give you an idea of the realistic prices for year/mileage/condition.
  11. 60% sold now guys, keep it up.
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum. As for parts, help will be at hand soon. :pmr35lee:
  13. Hi and welcome to the forum. The guys above should be able to sort you out.
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum. I would say that you will be fine over standard spped bumps but just take it easy. Some of the rougher ones can be a real pain so just avoid them when you can. Looks like a great buy.
  15. Cheers guys.
  16. Many happy returns mate.
  17. Thanks guys, that a very good start, 25% sold already.
  18. Hi and welcome to the foru, best of luck with the search.
  19. Hi Scott and welcome to the forum.
  20. Welcome to the forum Jez, good to have you on here.
  21. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  22. Nice one guys, keep them coming.
  23. Yes mate, thats the one. 10 ordered already.
×
×
  • Create New...