Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Double sided tape mate, or maybe its trying to tell you something.
  2. I feel that tonight may not have been the night to ask Steve.
  3. I will see you all on here later.
  4. Bubbly jubbly. Have fun, its great.
  5. Yes I think Desire got a hit, should we kust lock this and talk to each other. I know there was a lot going on there a couple of years ago and am led to believe its challenging but ver doable. There were just issues with sourcing pipe and mud stc with the lack of bessie mates in the area.
  6. Wouldnt fancy anchor handling down there.
  7. The Falklands is a nice place at this time of year.
  8. BP have no refineries in the UK so just buy the fuel and have a massive amount of leverage to keep the price to the down. Yjey then sell it to their franchised petrol stations who have to make a profit. I once made the mistake of asking about the price of petrol at work and had to stop the guy before my head exploded. I have more of a problem with the knock on effect of commercial fuel driving up prices on everyhting we buy. We are paying record ammounts for fuel at the moment as do the larger cargo vessels. HGVs are paying more obviously. I can pretty much choose to limit the amount of petrol I use by car choice or driving style but the price of all the goods and services I pay concerns me more. There is massive speculation in the oil market, buy a tanker full of oil, park it up or slow steam towards Europe and manipulate the price before selling. Bankers may have had their kick in the teeth but these guys make a fortune. I cant see any change in all this until we run out. Being at the other end of the pipeline Stew, can you remember what the present percentages are for whats left in a well in the North Sea when we cant get anymore out with current technology, I remember its very high but dont want to guess.
  9. You should be able to get someone to look at it mate, have you put the location into the search engine on here.
  10. How many of the majors actually produce petrol in the UK Stew.
  11. Why stop at 20, I will pay and put my name up in the morning and put an updated list in the first post. 1, ChrisS....Paid 2, Russ......Paid 3, hatterjon.....paid 4, martinmac 5,
  12. Sorry Dan, my fault, sorted now.
  13. Could be full of salt and other muck at this time of year too.
  14. Its amazing what you call fun up there Andrew.
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum, you should get a good car for that budget.
  16. Yes.
  17. From a quick google it seems that the tryes are pretty well liked on other cars, cant find anything 350z related. The one downside seems to be that they wear quite quickly so check the tread and if its worn consider changing them. Other than that just take it easy until you get the hang of it.
  18. Happy returns to one of the more active members on here. Have a great one Rich. Had a meal in the Little Chef last night and it was still rubbish btw.
  19. Just been on the M25 and its a mess, especially where they were doing the roadworks between the M11 and Dartford. The Z suspension is good but lowered with a kit and I would have been in big trouble. Sheds rule.
  20. The simple answer is there isnt an easy way really. The surface needs to be keyed when sanded. There are a few products that will suggest they can get good results but at the end of the day, as with many jobs, its all down to the prep.
  21. We arent refining petrol at the moment, its too expensive, its cheaper to import it refined from the continent.
  22. Always worth remembering there are two sides to the insurance cost argument. When its needed its great to see the company being helpful and efficient when you have enough going on.
  23. I assume I have guessed the age group of the idiots correctly.
  24. Can he design a basic website for me.
  25. This is going well then. To me its about allowing the rural areas to address issues without being dictated to by people who dont understand how its done.
×
×
  • Create New...