Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Very nice Paul, good to see the division of labour is going well.
  2. I am now ready to take orders for the calendars. The printers have againg come up with a great price. As soon as they arrive I will post them out to you and hope to have them all delivered prior to the strat date of 1st Feb. How to order; Drop me a pm with the address you want them delivered too. Please remember that they are A3 and whilst I will add the "Please do not bend" bit posties dont always pay attention. You can have them delivered to your work which may save them getting damaged. I cannot reply to all pms as I am presently at work and pretty busy, if they leave your outbox I have received them. You can pay by Paypal, my e-mail address is in my profile. I will also take personal cheques, If you want to do this then please mention Cheque in the pm title. I will pm you my address. The calendars are £12-50 each and ALL of the small profit goes directly to the forum. No limit on the number each person orders. Included with each calendar will be a few spotted cards so you can promote this place. Also please remember to include your username in Paypal payments so I know who you are. There are a limited number of calendars available so its first come first served. Get ordering.
  3. Swings and roundabouts mate.
  4. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  5. Hi and welcome the forum. Great to see Andys car back on here.
  6. Have a look in the merchandise section and choose your colour and size. Pm these along with an address and I will send it over when i get the next order.
  7. Pretty much the same here really but mainly because I havent been home long enough to make it worth getting it out of storage. 1 days driving in 4 months but the weather should be getting better soon so it will be cleaned and polished ready for some catch-up.
  8. As I pay for the calendars anyway it would seem a little pointless to give myself one for free. You can always buy another one if you want.
  9. Here we go. Here are your random numbers: 16 11 4 Timestamp: 2011-01-04 19:10:53 UTC Yeah ok, for 4 read Here are your random numbers: 21 Timestamp: 2011-01-04 19:12:26 UTC So thats 16 11 21
  10. I will do it if you want Stephen, I have a lot of luck in draws as some will have seen at meets. I can assure you that in this case I am not feeling luccky though so no problem. If that ok I will draw it as soon as you agree.
  11. As far as I remember you need a date/time stamp on the photo of the pothole. The council will argue that only potholes marked with white spay have been reported and they are the only ones they will pay out on. Ignore that and push forward with the claim. You will win.
  12. 1, ChrisS - Paid 2, Russ - Paid 3, hatterjon - paid 4, martinmac - paid 5, Ewan221 - Paid 6, Ricey - Paid 7, DoogyRev - Paid 8, Iain10101 - paid 9, Rubber- paid 10, M9O OEY - paid (even tho iv got an auto but very good cause) 11, 350ash - paid 12, Zugara - paid 13, Zugara - paid 14, DoogyRev - Paid 15, glrnet - paid 16, Iain10101 - paid 17, HaydnH - paid 18. Cragus - paid 19.Cragus - paid 20. Ewan221 - paid 21. Sam McGoo - Paid 22. Sparky350z 23. Sparky350z 24. Neilp- Paid 25. Neilp- Paid 26. JetSet -Paid 27. mc - paid 28. Tarmac paid 29. Tarmac paid 30. Mull I will vouch for Sparky so dont worry if he hasnt paid in time.
  13. AA calendar mate, thats why the forum calendar starts in Feb.
  14. I will be celebrating New Year on the 25th, lets see how it goes after that.
  15. Oh yes, very much at home All gone now - must have been one last blizzard to clear the screen And I got the answer "I've broken it" At which point there was a huge sigh of relief.
  16. Dare you to pop into Hayes. $$$$$$$
  17. Who the let let you in without a passport.
  18. Mainly centred around the Derbyshire area I think.
  19. Hmm, we had a very nasty white out recently.
  20. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  21. Just think sunshine, window down and big grin. Simples.
  22. Sign up for a few meets to cheer you up.
×
×
  • Create New...