Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  2. Brave owner with that ramp.
  3. Many Happy Returns Mike.
  4. Congratulations, I dont think any of the issues you have posted are a problem, you will get used to the car.
  5. Hi and welcome to the forum, nice intro post.
  6. This one. ? http://www.autobodyworks.org.uk/
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  8. I fully agree that it looks worse with the roof up, the sunny days make it all worthwhile though.
  9. She sends het love Mike. This one used to worry me.
  10. Call me anytime mate.
  11. You can normally get it welded pretty cheap but its a good excuse to upgrade.
  12. I still think this is the best exhaust available. Thats a good price too. I have had mine on since I got the car, about 5 years and 50k miles. Looks like new.
  13. Yes mate, drop me a pm.
  14. As long as the brakes, clutch etc are in good condition I cant see there being a problem.
  15. As soon as they arrive, hopefuly mid next week.
  16. You are missing both the meets. No probs mate, have a great time.
  17. Dont click if you dont want to know. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14364688/7716_M ... _Proof.pdf
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  19. If only we hadnt fallen out withy Napoleon.
  20. RPI at 4.8%, thats what my pension's based on. About time too.
×
×
  • Create New...