Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Perhaps click their "learn more" link Toby http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia: ... Learn_more
  2. Chris`I

    decat vs hfc

    Being SC will make a massive difference as will any FI. Any back pressure on FI is bad, whereas for NA it doesnt make anywhere near as much difference. HFC vs decats on a normal Zed I would bet is only a few HP in it. Certainly not enough to feel it on the road and maybe not even enough to measure on a track. Only the dyno would give it away.
  3. Chris`I

    decat vs hfc

    Yup, used to be a "producer", if they suspect your car isnt road worthy, they'd give you a bit of paper telling you to go get it tested and report back to the Police station with evidence otherwise you'd get a fine. Not often they'd do it, just for overly loud cars that obviously had next to no exhaust system. Same was done with loud bikes too.
  4. Chris`I

    Nissan Idol entry

    Was close to voting for the old blue Datsun, you're lucky!
  5. As the others have said, really good day(s) out but dont bother with Grandstand seating. Really you need to do Sat and Sun, spend one day watching the hill and one day looking at all the other stuff. Otherwise if you spend one day you'll end up missing stuff up the hill or missing the other demos that go on off the hill. Still even if you only do one day its a really good day out
  6. Search for Colin (Ebized) car, he has them fitted EDIT: As Im in a good mood - here you go - viewtopic.php?f=162&t=37496
  7. Ah well, I don't really like the neighbours anyhow.... It can't be much louder than the stock one with no back box right (mine broke in half in the normal place by the flange)? Think you'll find it can
  8. Isnt that the song the RB team were banging out of their garage when Seb won the title?
  9. OOOoooh yesh. But nice at the same time. Couldnt live with it every day but they sound awesome
  10. +1. I was there when AdrianK put his BC exhaust on and it was very well made, went straight on bar the plastic bit. Eveything was lined up perfect first time.
  11. Dont go thinking that protected no claims will protect you from increased premiums. We had this arguement with the insurance company last time around when we made a claim with protected no claims (with Admiral) and they tried to raise our premium. The only reason they eventally relented was because when we called originally to make the claim we asked outright and they had it on tape so couldnt go back on their word when they said it wouldnt make a difference. They pointed out that from then on although the no claims was protected, it didnt mean that premiums wouldnt rise because of a future claim. I guess said person on the phone first time around also got a bollocking for saying it wouldnt effec the premium!
  12. Was about to say the same
  13. I hear the usual unreliable sources put it together
  14. Keep us informed, its not something that comes up a lot Shame PIAA dont do them, their silicone wiper blades are very good.
  15. They are aero wipers, so not sure PIAA do them?
  16. Tarmac up there sells em HFC's or sport cats are less restrictive than normal cats but not as free flowing as decats. So you will see gains but not quite as much as with decats. Its all a balance. Better HFCs will be more free flowing and closer to decats than cheaper ones due to better design and material meaning they can flow better.
  17. I reckon its 11... Boom tsh
  18. Chris`I

    LakeZ 2012

    To be fair the Haggis with drambuie was very nice on the hoon when we went. I'd imagine you could eat it a lot
  19. I think thats what makes the BBC coverage so great is they look into all the new parts and how they work (in laymans terms) which makes people appreciate how advanced they really are. Not sure that will be the same in the coming season with the cutback of race coverage.
  20. Sorry to hear it went pop a bit prematurely matey, that sucks. At least using pro guys its on their head to sort it or at least prove it wasnt them. Did that sub not massively rattle the speaker grille? Its not the most rigid bit of plastic covering in the world, although I guess the metal plate that holds the sub cone is quite substantial so may stop most of the rattling before it reaches the grille.
  21. Now go sit in the naughty step
  22. MotoGP all day long Would watch GT1 if it got more coverage. As its not on normal telly it means the image quality is a bit pap when blown up on the TV. Do they stream it live in HD on the net or something similar to BBC freeview/freesat SD quality (which is still rather good)? The clips I've seen after races hasnt been very good quality which means I dont want to watch it on the TV by hooking up the laptop.
  23. A moderator cannot do this only admin and even then i think it is very difficult for them to find out. It really is up to the seller to confirm who was the first to get in with a pm and we would hope that the seller has complied with the rules above. Should also be noted it doesnt have to be first come first served. The seller is within their rights to chose who they want to sell to. We removed the "dib" rule as we had a lot of problems. In this case, it looks like a typo and planetsurfer2 beat ninjaz by almost 30 mins
  24. Agree Peter. I got a phone call from my mum from Currys saying they wanted £70 for a cable and was that right. I gave her the facts and she "passed them on" to the sales person. Given she's worked in Scouting for neigh on 30 years, she knows how to deal with these young chaps trying to give it the gab
×
×
  • Create New...