Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. KAV is what you want. I got some from Paints4u last week, it looks like a good match You need to go through and pick the kit you want, then scroll down to the bit that says "I cant find the colour I'm looking for". In the box put "2010 370z Quartz KAV". Thats what I did and they made it up and sent it out very quick.
  2. Chris`I

    WALES TRIP

    Best meet we do (so far)
  3. Get to Maplins, buy an SPL meter. Read up on regs and write back to the council pointing out all of the above and say you will be more than happy for them to come out and test the property. Ask them what allowable levels are so you have it in writing from them. Then go test, play some music, xbox and TV. Record the SPL from in the flat and then take a wander outside and see how loud it is. TBH I wouldnt worry about it, but I'd probably get or borrow an SPL meter to cover yourself. Worst that will happen is council will send someone around with an SPL in which case you'd get to the bottom of it anyway.
  4. Suggest you head on over to the AVForums, they'll have you sorted It would seem there is something funny going on in the rendering. Are you sending the same image (ie desktop) to both? I would guess when its doing 3D it wont like another monitor being used. Also if you run Windows7 you should be able to assign one output as projector and one as monitor, and use Win+P key to swap between them. If you keep only one on at a time that should then work? It will know the native res of each and apply it correctly. It will be with both on that confuses it.
  5. Would have to disable by disconnecting it and bridging the connector with the correct resistor. However if it is a front facing child seat, I'm sure someone said it was OK according to the manual, just not allowed rear facing. If you put the seat right the way back, I cant see the airbag reaching as far back and down as a baby seat.
  6. Thought standard was 2.75" and thats restrictive? Might work though. I would guess there was a reason TVRs needed 2 though
  7. As I posted on the other thread - used mine last night to clean my seats, didnt even realise how dirty they were until they were clean Great product though
  8. Bike silencer wont flow anywhere near as much gas as you'll need. The biggest bikes are 1200CC+ and have dual silencers. Cant see it working as a single I'm afraid. It looks like the pipework on the current one may be too small for a single, Ians was much fatter.
  9. I forget the site the guys in the States mention, let me see if I can find it
  10. LEDs dont look as good as silver indicator bulbs as you can see the LED themselves and whatever they are mounted too. If you get good LED bulbs they should have resistors to compensate for the lowered resistance of LEDs.
  11. Sarah (Chilli Red) might have a set? Or JDM Performance do them too IIRC
  12. Seen chaps in the States run them. Give similar gains to Nismo intakes and Pop chargers, which is next to nothing really, and can actually loose you power. They will sound good though
  13. Think we need to negotiate a bulk buy discount with Abbey the amount of cars we are sending there atm Sure you wont be dissapointed.
  14. 2.5 sounds high? I would do the idle air learning that will sort the idle out, maybe give the throttle body a clean too. +1 - should be around 1.5k cold and 80P0RPM when warm. Do an ECU/throttle/idle air reset (all available with a quick Google) and see if that sorts it. You are screwed only doing 5miles each time though, the engine isnt nearly warm in that time, you're lucky to get over 20MPG.
  15. Sounds familiar
  16. Sticker time
  17. Kestrel and Dodo DA (both the same thing) are as good as the Megs, Dodo does have a nice Dodo bag though. My Kestrel has been faultless. Tim@Envy supplies them
  18. Good work bud. You are a sod to be able to just jump on a hire bike and go ride stuff like that Oh and arent those discs centre-lock? You undo the lockring (much like on a cassette) and it will come off. Doubt its rivited to the hub
  19. Actually, AG SRP works quite well via DA, but it is very dusty. Personally I'd stick with Lime Prime as that has some cut to it, the same as SRP, and then use a decent wax on top (Dodo Supernatural), topped up with Dodo Red Mist
  20. Make sure you all post it up on FaceBook and other forums that you know of that might have been effected. Link them to here and it will be all over Google
  21. I'm not the only one to have thought that then. He may not have anything left already
  22. Good to see this solved. I'm guessing its some emmissions thing and they've slightly remapped it to give off less CO2 which means it has a little bit less headline power. Engine will still be the same, and UpRev will get you the same results
  23. Maybe we should have a club meet outside and invite all the other forums too VROOOM VROOOM
  24. Yes but that doesnt mean those advertising them actually have them You'd have to contact whoever is offering the deal and see if they have one. My bet is they dont and when you ask, they will then remove the ads. They wont realise that they are limited edition and just have them advertised assuming they can get hold of one.
×
×
  • Create New...