Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. If hilarious stops muscle niggles or damage, bring on hilarious. Dont worry I told her to shut up. Also she wakes up the day after the ride with aching legs, and mine are fine
  2. Exactly. It's pitched as a bargain because to buy it is. To run it's average / cheap for the company it keeps. +2 People buy it as the initial cost is so low. Even Nissan has said it is a supercar and is serviced as such. The 350z and 370z are basically large Micra engines with bits bolted on (as they are NA) and dont throw down a whole load of power and dont have complicated drive trains. The GTR is a whole other animal completely and should be considered as up there with Fezza and Lambo as a supercar. I was seriously tempted by one until I realised (a) I'd need another mortgage to finance the running costs, ( it doesnt fit in the garage, © depreciation is massive as people buy them, run them til the first few services are up (some free I beleive) and then try to shift them.
  3. Unlocked temporarily
  4. 70mm would be a good start. I wouldnt go from 110mm to 50mm unless you have had short stems before, its a big jump and will make the handling much twitchier. Does it come with 110 as standard? That sounds quite long for a modern bike. Maybe the previous owner put a longer stem on?
  5. Tell Al to MTFU then. Or both bunk off
  6. Looking good James. New will make the old feel very old when you get a proper ride on it
  7. What happens if your car is stolen and you have to recover it from near Chippenham?
  8. 7am Sorry you cant make it Mart
  9. Until MY2011 cars, the back up cam was not an option. A clever chap in the States made a harness to allow you to connect an aftermarket Kenwood camera and get the lines etc working like this:
  10. Damn you put that away! I've spend my dosh for this quarter, have to wait til I start my new job and get a salary again. Damn wedding took all my dosh this quarter, oh and that nice place Abbey have some in a few weeks Mind you the car is soon to become my play thing rather than daily driver, so can make a few performance mods hmmmm
  11. My missus was in my car past that pub on Tuesday night, but obviously thats not a GM 350z
  12. Not the sort of thing we can condone on this forum, sorry. Thread locked.
  13. Nismo whore. Now get out of Tarmac's thread or I'll ban you
  14. SRP and EGP are a good way to get into detailing. Functionaltiy wise theres nothing wrong with them. There is better but you'll pay more. It depends on what value you put on it. At the end of the day it will clean and protect the paint which is more than can be said for some other products. I like Dodo as they are a nice step up finish wise, but dont cost the earth. Any higher and it really is a case of diminishing returns. Giving the car a good polish and removing imperfections in the paint are the biggest steps in getting a good finish.
  15. As above, whatever you're most comfortable with. With machine it will give it a bit more bite, especially if you use anything other than a light polish/finishing pad.
  16. pot kettle black
  17. Yes but they would normally have the nismo logo somewhere on the inside in the fibre glass, like in the thread below if they are portrayed as nismo http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic. ... t=nismo+v1 OK fair cop guv - skirts probably arent the best example. Sure there must be something on the Nismo 350z that is refered to as Nismo because its on that car, rather than being actual Nismo stuff Sarnie - I could have painted mine, but I'd have not done a particularly good job and I dont want to go the same way as I did with the 350z and do unreversible mods. I'd rather pay now and sell it on later. Even if I get £50 for it, still means I can go back to OEM when it comes to sell it. Same with the intakes, although it involved some trimming, thats all hidden so you'd never tell it'd been done
  18. Look forward to seeing the progress on this one
  19. Nismo cover for me too, did a brill job, delivery was super quick (once he got them!) and packing was second to none. Fully recommend the big T Sportz
  20. Cant think of any Nismo part that does not carry the name somewhere on it. Ok - well yes for the pedantic - its not actually a Nismo part, its a part of the Nismo car. Just like the "Nismo" side skirts on the 350z. I'm not sure they are acutally made by Nismo, its just the styling from the Nismo car
  21. Updated first page - reversing cam (need to get new photos) and Nismo engine cover
  22. All done properly now
  23. Because it soon rains and the roof sticks down Glad to hear its all working as it should matey
  24. Plenty trotting around at JapFest anyway mate. Only thing that will make her stand out is if shes acutally pretty as most of them at car shows are mingers I would request that she doesnt drape herself over cars where the owner isnt present though - its not nice to come back to hand prints and potential swirls on your car
  25. Thats the one we always use Mike. He's based in HK but used to post up in eBay US as a US seller. Always came from HK though Takes about 10 days to get them to you though. Unfortunatly I gave my spare to Al I think.
×
×
  • Create New...