Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Chris`I

    HSD Coilovers

    Quite some list Any experience with BC or KW? They are the other 2 popular ones for the 350z. Would be good to have someone who has tried them all!
  2. Chris`I

    HSD Coilovers

    Out of interest what other coilovers have you had? Just curious
  3. We're on holiday the week after and Amanda cant get any more time off Although we are struggling to get something sorted for the holiday so may be able to sneak along at the last minute!
  4. Newly Registered Users such as yourself cant access PMs until they have 5 posts. Due to the influx of spam bots we had to implement a lock down on new members. Seeing as you now have 4 posts, reply to this thread and you'll be able to access the PM once the post is approved
  5. /goes and checks car in garage Nope no on mine
  6. IIRC Beavis was an Administrator Nope he was a mod - only the geeks get to be Admin
  7. You just havent insulted the right people enough to get a warning yet....
  8. But we learnt him good and proper
  9. He has to be a very good boy from now on
  10. ah I see. How many do you get before you get a ball booting and a ban. Is there anyway they can removed for good behaviour etc You posted something that rather offended a few people and lowered the tone Its normally a 3 strike and you're out rule, but for longer serving members we might be a bit more lenient if they have been accrued over a long period of time. I wouldnt worry if I were you (for now)
  11. Yes the 2 of them besides each other fill the gap from a vertical tonneu under the strut to the back of the boot, and completely under the strut brace from side to side. You couldnt fill it any more perfectly. If you have a vertical tonneu cover then this seals them in the "boot" and leaves the space in front of the strut bar for other stuff. It also leaves decent amounts of room either side of them - albeit a very strange shaped space. They also only just fit under the strut brace height wise and are the same height as the rear trim so are a perfect fit heigh wise. There was just enough movement length ways to be able to push them forwards to allow you to lift the most rearward part out of the boot.
  12. Good man And there are proximity sensors in the cabin, else you could just lock it as normal with the windows down and the alarm wouldnt go off, or you could leave someone in the car and similarly it wouldnt go off. You can jack the car up with prox sensors on as long as nothing moves in the cabin. 370z has anti-tilt sensors in it as there is a button to disable it
  13. You wont get proper suitcases in the boot. We have a couple of wheelie holdalls like the one above but slightly smaller, they site side by side under the strut bar. I'll see if I can get the measurements of them later EDIT: still sell em at Debenhams (we have black ones not this crazy color!). You can fit 2 side by side under the brace and behind a vertical tonneu cover. Height: 65cm, Width: 31cm, Depth: 42cm Capacity: 63 litres http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... ekend+bags
  14. 350z boot is quite spacious, just not in the usual sense of throwing normal suitcases in. You soon get used to packing it with soft bags that mould into the various spaces. Dont get me started on the 370z boot with its "benefit" of the inverted brace under the floor - it actually makes less useable space than the 350z
  15. Doesnt sound good bud - but an egg on the sidewall is an MOT fail I beleive and also not a good thing to have in general so they are right in making you replace it - no matter how annoying or expensive. Cant help on the other fronts I'm afraid.
  16. Or the obvious one, work hard in a decent paid job. So did you buy your cars outright then Neil? Thats quite an achievement at that age! I still get mine on credit
  17. I think this one looks cool as hell This has to be done They are pretty nice cars I must admit Stan, even if they look a little "out there"
  18. 350z's OBD interface is notiriously slow. I found with my CarPC that if you limit it to 3-4 PIDs then it can handle them at a reasonable rate. 370z is supposidly a lot better/quicker but havent tried it out yet. Rich: PIDs are the OBD parameters it can read
  19. Glad its nothing you werent expecting matey. Plety of cod liver oil and
  20. Chris`I

    1st Service

    Any decent Nissan garage will be able to service it, doesnt need to be an HPC. I prefer to use my local HPC as they are good and I know the service manager and sales people quite well. If you're local dealer (or interpendant) is good then they will be fine, its just an oil/filter change and a few checks of the car
  21. thats interesting as its sold on here by some as the best option for the most gains, 2HP is well within normal dyno variations, would take that with a pinch of salt tbh. Even 2 pulls of the same car back to back will likely give a difference of 2HP between them
  22. Why not try it and wave your arm in the window and see if the alarm goes off? On other cars I've had if you lock it via the key in the door it doesnt set the alarm, thats another one you can try. There may also be a button somewhere to disengage the motion sensors.
  23. The problem is when you turn off TCS it doesnt disable the ESP, so that still works away trying to brake wheels to keep you going in a straight line when you start to slide. It can be a bit of a PITA when on track - on the road however I fully agree with leaving the TCS/ESP on
  24. You need to speak to Wasso. He did about 150 miles on a quarter tank
×
×
  • Create New...