Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. to the club Need to update your avatar We must restore the balance to the force
  2. Wasnt anywhere near it last night Someone must have rebooted it though - to the bat cave
  3. Perfectly normal from my experience
  4. Probably asked this before but what was your wheel/hub HP? About 300? Yes mark is right. Roller dyno and whp was about 290. Ah ok, found the graph now. Its assuming 17% losses which is a bit more than Mark quotes for his hub dyno, but in-line with other DD dyno's I've seen. Sounded quite high was all
  5. Probably asked this before but what was your wheel/hub HP? About 300?
  6. Detachable and completely hidden unless we have the bikes on the back. This is our work horse remember, the 370z is the pretty drivers car (especially should the Alfa break down )
  7. Not got our Julie yet, picking it up on Saturday morning (its off to have a towbar fitted before we pick it up tomorrow/Friday)
  8. I would just tell them that you are swapping the exhaust, nothing more unless asked. I very much doubt they will ask you what difference in BHP it makes
  9. Phone them and ask? Admiral are very mod friendly if you need to swap cover, although dont cover like for like typically - the Nissan unit will cost more than the Stillen in the unlikely event you need a new one.
  10. Yes we were very close to having Amanda's new Alfa in black and that has a red fleck in it. Looks really nice in the sun but would be a sod to touch up when you get chips and scratches
  11. I've had Gmail for years, when it was invite only. When I Google "Google+" it brings up a main page like normal Google with the "You" in the corner and shows I am logged in but when I click it says they've exceeded their capacity
  12. Keep it forever - you know you want to. I'll give it a garage and some use for you
  13. Spot on, NAVTEC are selling you the right to the "new" disc for your usage, "sat-navs" are charging you for the backup media but not a license hence you have to have your own already. Both discs will be the same however
  14. You can get official discs straight from NAVTEQ. The other site are selling "backups" which are only legal to have possession of if you own an original disc and are keeping this other copy as a backup.
  15. Google have a habit of coming to the party late and offering better services than those that beat them to it. Gmail is a case in point and some would argue Chrome is the same. Invitations appear closed for it atm and I've not been invited - bah humbug! I've only used Gmail since it started and was invitation only
  16. Looks a very similar colour to mine Stan - good choice
  17. I might be wrong, but I'd expect any updates just to be map updates, no new features. Unless there was something very wrong with the software, Nissan wont be going back and updating it. I think most of the discs come from NAVTEQ which is purely map/POI data.
  18. Software Engineer would be suitable then
  19. :nono: You should use spoon handles you fool Glad to see you sorted. Wiggle will have you up and running in no time. I am a platinum member which shows how much I shop there
  20. Looks very tidy, need to see them on the Zed and lit up
  21. Get it sorted by a professional ASAP
  22. Guys you realise Dixon has been on here since 2008?
  23. Good results but get a aftermarket Y-pipe on it for more gains
  24. That is where it gets intesting. Job title is Senior Software Engineer, but I have absolutely no software qualifications. The job primarily requires domain knowledge and if the code happens to be reasonably well written then so much the better. What software are you using? If you are writing programmes then you must surely be a Software Engineer qualifications or not. Equally you shouldnt get the job title Senior Software Engineer unless you have about 3+yrs actually hand cranking code. Sounds like someone wanted your expertise and to justify the cost you had to be made a Senior position. I've had this happen a few times where by job title is actually a bit above what I do but due to domain knowledge it was the only way they could get my rate/salary past the bean counters
  25. Will wait to see if IE and FF users are broken before I celebrate
×
×
  • Create New...