Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Guess thats why its mostly black - that must make it easier. Good luck matey - look forward to some pics/vids when you get back
  2. Bracket below it is the relocation bracket for the PS cooler when you fit a HKS S/C Knew you were worth keeping around for something
  3. Well it is an oil cooler Ya not wrong
  4. Good ninja edit from Dave there Dunno what the bracket below it is though
  5. Power steering fluid/oil cooler
  6. He'd have had one hand out the window waving
  7. CBA
  8. Be prepared to spend lots of mulah when you hear his car Going to be expensive when you decide you need an Akra and Berks
  9. Sure I've seen that before, but as its Mike I'm not sure I dare say its a
  10. Stillen or Akra - cant go wrong with either - one is a bit more bling but you pays your money for it
  11. Not got no dosh before the wedding next May
  12. Good to know - I'll bear in mind they may take a while. My car isnt a daily driver any more so now have the excuse to make some good handling mods
  13. Yeah nice to know that hacking up the car was worth it for some HP. TBH I didnt expect the Gen3's to give anything after the UpRev, but appears they give a litte extra. I got them for free with the Stillen deal so it didnt bother me, other than the effort required to hack up the car a little. And the fact they need the bumper off to clean them every 50k miles (will do it more often though). Dont tell G Man that the Akra might not flow as well as the Stillen, he may cry Lovely looking and sounding system though - you should hear it with G Man's HFCs
  14. Not yet, its on the list of to-do's. Also consistent to see peak torque and BHP are at the same speed on my car and the one posted. (click thumbs for full size)
  15. Good to see another auto get done and also to see stock vs mods vs mods+map. Seems my Gen3 intakes must do some fiddling with the MAF to alter the fueling after all looking at that Gotta love the smooth mid range torque
  16. As I said on Facebook, without knocking Viezu, I'm not sure they will be able to map a Zed. We have seen others try and fail as its not an easy car to do. UpRev is a very reputable and safe option - although it will cost a bit. The main tuners we have on here that use it are Abbey, RS Tuning and Horsham Developments. Abbey are the closest to you so will probably be the best bet. If you do let Viezu have a go let us know how they get on
  17. What sort of price were they Kev? Tempted to get some myself
  18. They are a lovely car no doubt about it, but you pay a lot for the badge. If I had the money to buy one new then I would have but no way I'd have a second hand one over my new (at the time) 370z.
  19. Just get it done man
  20. Very good sir
  21. Very nice Rob
  22. This is why I wanted the traders view. If it was done on the cheap cash in hand then they may have an excuse. As it is it looks like a reasonable price was paid, so personally I'd expect it to be put right FOC. Discounts for 'cash in hand' doesn't mean 'rate for sub-standard job' it means that the trader doesn't pay tax and the customer enjoys a slice of that cake. Not strictly legal but we all know that's how it works. Anyway, cash in hand or not the paint-job looks pretty shoddy to me and I wouldn't be spending another penny to have it corrected. The correct course of action is to demand the work is put right FOC or threaten to expose the trader in order to prevent similar distress to other car owners Yes but if this was done for a pint or two by a mate of the trader instead of their proper paint shop then they would have an excuse. As it stands though, it looks like a fair price was charged so it would be reasonable to expect a decent finish which is not the case. Still waiting for the traders view either here or by PM. Are they aware of this thread or that the issue is being aired on the forum?
  23. Chris`I

    Ramps?

    +1 my old 350z had to go on blocks to get it up onto TGM Sports 2 post lift. Could be done, just make sure you build up some concrete tracks around the base to effectively lower the lift
  24. Looks like a great day out
  25. Count yourself lucky it wasnt platinum Although the price of platinum isnt rising as quick as gold atm.
×
×
  • Create New...