Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Really? Who did the first 20,000 km's then?
  2. But who cares, we love our Zeds and we'd move a mountain for our cars and move a small stone for our women. I know that's the wrong way round but I'm sure you felt the same back in the Zed days. I never said there was anything wrong with it, in fact, I was saying the opposite, hence the smilie. A man after my own heart.
  3. How much did you buy the car for? How much have you spent on mods? I bet theres not much difference in the figures
  4. Yes it does.
  5. OMG
  6. Bring back babe of the day!!!!!
  7. Is that your car being driven off?? I have video of the G being driven off, with me snifling in the background
  8. Stew, how about letting us provide alternative usernames for Beavis? Perhaps we could all come up with a username and have them on shuffle so they change dailly?
  9. Worst of all, it's not even a new car, somebody has done 2k in it all ready.....
  10. Such as what? A suitcase with the £6k it's over priced??
  11. Less: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3241029.htm
  12. Sarnie

    370Z prices

    I'd be happy to spend an extra £163 a month to NOT be driving a depressing diesel soot chucker.......and be in a 340 bhp GT sports car..........no brainer.
  13. Company car?
  14. If I offered you £2k cash to drive to your clients house to get the service book, would you? I would, as thats what it now means to you. Personally, I'd get it serviced and sort out the history. I know you say you can't afford to service it, but can you afford not to? I'd probably still buy a car like yours if the condition was good, but with no history it would have to be cheeeeeeeap.........
  15. Have you not serviced it in your 18 months either? I would seriously make the effort to get the original service book. Or, at the very least get a new service book and send it to the places that it has been serviced to get new stamps. It looks a nice low mileage car but it could be the difference between £8k and £6k imo.....
  16. Where was the for sale thread? Did I miss it????
  17. Sarnie

    370Z prices

    This^^^ We are all crazy Pistonheads, but only up to a point. There is a point where we all have to yield. We would all love to drive 300bhp+ motors but in the last three years a fill up has gone from £70 to £110. So, £280 a month is now £440, combined with people losing jobs/taking paycuts plus increased tax, mean that only the dedicated remain. I still hanker over my Gallardo until I think that the old £90 fill ups would now be £135 for 180 miles........ I read the PH thread on the 370z and someone made a very poignant comment along the lines of "The 370z is a great car, just in the wrong decade", which is so true. When I had my zeds people readily paid big money just to upgrade to a facelift car or limited edition, petrol was cheap, tax low and jobs safe. Now, with everything so restricted, the jump from an £8k 350z to a £25k 370z is almost unbridgeable, hence the slow sales figures, imo.
  18. I spent £47k on two zeds in 2007
  19. For the iPhone 5 I mean't....
  20. So do we have a date yet??
  21. Does it have a bigger boot and use less fuel?
  22. This guy trying to sell a 56 plate for £13k won't be happy: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=53375
  23. Silver 52 plate JDM won't be good for resale...............does the JDM have leather, brembo's, Bose and Rays?
×
×
  • Create New...