Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Did you really sell a set of LMGT4's, replace them with a set of Rota's and then put Nismo stickers of the Rota's???
  2. Sarnie

    The Perfect 370z

    I hope you do not mean the ZELE Of course not
  3. Your insurance would be my main concern. If you've told them it's a UK car and then they thinks an import, they could quite easily void your insurance upon a claim......
  4. Sarnie

    The Perfect 370z

    Wow, how to make a nice car look like a sack of dog @*!#.
  5. +1 The cost to change is likely to be £7k+ Also, if your going to push the boat out for a limited edition, get the limited colour; Quartz. It's not that I like the Quartz, it's just that I don't really get buying a limited edition car in a standard colour, much the same as the Kuro 350Z GT4's. Nobody pays a premium for them now but the UY's will (albeit not massive) as they are so few and far between....
  6. Looks like it has the Nismo emblem/stamp on the inside, directly behind where the numberplate would be....
  7. Sarnie

    New wheels

    Perfect
  8. I suppose I never thought it would actually happen The TV is only really used for Louie to watch Cbeebies whilst he's eating his dinner so a cheapo digital freeview box will do
  9. I have a TV in my dining room that ran off an Analogue aerial. With the switch over to Digital, this TV has now gone bye bye. So the question is; What can I do about it? Can I just buy a digital freeview box and get digital signal that way? If so do I need anything else? I have an old sky digital box, can this be used or is it scrap? Ta
×
×
  • Create New...