-
Posts
18,279 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Ebized
-
No.1 UK 350/370 forum that is free and does not need to solicit new members and fair to say, well supported by Traders who keep the site going, no doubt encouraged by relatively low fees so everyone involved is a winner!
-
As you are new to the forum you may not have picked up that ZEDS are prone to misting up, particularly in wet weather conditions, and using the air con should help to overcome the problem. Just wind the heat setting up if necessary. The handbook sets out what you should do. Maybe you would like to post up an introduction about you and your car? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/7-introductions-welcome-messages/
-
Only useful I would think if the engine is never worked hard to help to help clear up deposits that build up that are otherwise dissipated in engines that regularly get up to optimum temperatures.
-
Hope you are having a great day
-
Good idea - pinned as suggested. This FAQ might help those struggling with offsets: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56720-wheel-offsets-for-dummies/
-
Ha ha, I've only been on this forum 5mins and sussed you already! í ½í¸„ Corrected that for you........
-
Sounds like you are looking at an Art Deco house. Can you be more specific about the listing status as this is likely to influence how the Local Planning Authority will view your proposed changes. But if it is "Grade II listed" it is highly unlikely you would get planning permission to use UPVC. If you post up a link (or pm me) the property concerned and the Local Authority concerned I would be able to advise you more, although I have just retired. Oh, and a tip. Place little reliance on verbal advice - always get it in writing if there seems to be some hope, but be aware that quite often those giving advice at the LPA are not the ones who make the decisions.
-
Those Pro Traders who have signed up on here who and let members down do not last long.....so you should feel confident with those currently listed: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/
-
The RE050's are not "crap" Adrian although the RE040's were/are - but having said that it is clear that many of us that swoped to the MPSS have found an altogether new level of grip but I have to say there is more road noise with them which is not so good.
-
Having had 3 ZEDs I have found that once the tyres get below 3 to 4mm of tread on the rear, and I suspect whatever they are, given the 4 types I have used, that as the roads currently are even a light right foot will spin the wheels, not helped if the tyres have not got up to full operating temperature. I also think it is probably a case of learning the 'limit' in adhesion that only time with your 370, given what you have said about your confidence level, will tell.
-
Hello from a newbie and buying advice please
Ebized replied to Robothobo's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Moved, and welcome Robothobo -
So Rudolfs got the sack, but good see one of the elfs was keeping a eye on things..
-
I would say it is more likely coming from the handbrake hubs that might just need a good clean out.
-
Have a great and safe Christmas everyone - and thank you for your forum contributions, support both online and at meets that really does make this a very special place which has led to many friendships being built up over the 8 years I have been a member. Thank you and enjoy
-
rear window misting up all the time now winters here!
Ebized replied to RDON's topic in 350Z Technical
You should find that as soon as you switch on the air con and set to screen demisting in auto mode it trips to re-circulating - what you want so that it is not dragging in cold air from the outside as that will not help the system to work effectively. See pages 4.9-4.10 of the 350 handbook As Will says - no pollen filters on the Zeds. -
So that's the diet done for 2013 then Graham
-
Best pic I can find
-
Search is your friend or if you are still stuck I'm sure forum A-team will know http://www.350z-uk.c..._+start +button
-
Go keep an eye on this then Colin.... http://www.350z-uk.c...-training-free/ Thanks for the heads up - nothing like a bit of spam first thing in the morning
-
Indeed So as its his first post need to check out what can of meat it is Edit: No, I don't see the connection between Russian varicose veins and dog training so his time on here has been short lived
-
Yup I'm working too................................keeping an eye on you lot
-
rear window misting up all the time now winters here!
Ebized replied to RDON's topic in 350Z Technical
Use the air con - ZEDs are prone to misting if not used. Just dial up the temperature if necessary. -
Absolutely brilliant work Chris & Bob - hats off to you guys yet again.
-
You say it is an import so have the guages been changed to read mpg? As others have said, first thing is check actual miles (not klms) between brim fill-ups and see what you are getting, remembering that every gallon is 4.54609 litres.
-
Having been an immigrant myself (in the fifties from the UK to Oz) us 'Poms' were not exactly welcomed even though my father was 'head-hunted' by the Oz Government and he had bought our house out there. So I do know how it can feel to move to a different country and with that experience I have no issues with those immigrating here who have a good work ethic. But sadly this country, seemingly in fear of the EU, sends out the wrong messages about benefits that invariably attract those who want something for nothing - something that sadly has become the norm by what seems to be an increasing number of UK born and bred who have the same attitude. But for those who have genuine needs they have to compete with these range of scroungers, who have become quite adept at knowing how to play the system if living here, or those who arrive here and expect everything, often using the 'no understand' flag, with housing officials and the like in fear of discrimination accusations etc rolling over at the expense of the genuine cases. .....and breathes.