Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. So does having a supercharged V8 make me like an automotive equivalent of chuck Norris? Also with you lot all supercharging up I was looking at V12's last night No it makes you a manly gay, definitely a giver not a taker
  2. Watching you lot get all defensive is priceless its a car, you love it, who gives a monkey what someone else thinks. You bought it for you, not because your mates told you. Every takes the Mick out of my rusted wooden old mans jag. I get comments about flay caps, wippets, and grey hair. But I don't care, as every time I look at her and I push the loud button, she makes me smile. The fact Clarkson thinks my car is awesome is just a small bonus.
  3. Anything graded as super will be fine
  4. So does having a supercharged V8 make me like an automotive equivalent of chuck Norris? Also with you lot all supercharging up I was looking at V12's last night
  5. I knew what he did, they are just stereotypical insurance rep wagons.
  6. personally if it has the crapspeed name tag i wouldn't pay for it. might work fine but after the crap they gave some forum members on here i wouldnt give the money. its all copied exhaust systems cheaply made out in china and shipped over here and sold.
  7. do you both work in insurance? good cars the 335, i'm suprised its cheaper to insure than the zed,i would have thought it was the other way round.
  8. I did say to those that bought them they need a top coat. My suggestion would be an acrylic varnish, and at a guess a matt finish varnish should blend in on the vinyl.
  9. I want to find FG interesting, but I just don't. With all the ingredients they have it should be a winning show. But do you know what, I don't care about the latest fiat pinto. Etc etc.
  10. The engine is used by renault
  11. As V6 engines go, I found the zed engine note lacking. When you compare it to the likes of the Alfa V6 Its just a bit...meh! Yes you can fancy it up with a new exhaust etc and it does change the note, but I still find it a bit....meh! Its a good engine, just not the best note. But as always this is just personal taste.
  12. People like ekona, dblock and myself have been saying it for years.
  13. Wow! Used to have a custom high end desktop PC, then I bought a laptop. Stopped using desktop so much. Bought Google Nexus 7, stopped using laptop as much. Desktop now hardly used. Bought HTC One mobile phone, hardly use laptop now and use tablet only to watch videos. Everything done quicker and better on my phone now. It has even replaced my three remote controls for my sky +, TV, and surround sound system in the living room. Tech is getting soooo good! Wait till you get older, the Biggs the screen the better
  14. I've always said apple is idiot proof, just works. But I don't jell with it. So much so I deleted the demon that is ITunes off my computer.
  15. Mines in Suffolk
  16. This is the supplier for their tail pipes so you can browse. http://www.tailpipes.co.uk/new/login.php ignore the prices as they can often get them cheaper, and they will often work out a deal for you.. I also got them to build me my racing cats as well with 200 cell filters.
  17. http://www.longlife.co.uk/dealer-locator/
  18. Having had my exhaust custom built I went with long life after doing my research. My local long life is awesome, and it comes with life time guarantee. Not sure on your location, but their are 4 long life places around Kilmarnock, sterling and Edinburgh.
  19. As for the app store there are some good apps coming through, some are a little Richey, but I only ever download free ones regardless of platform, be it windows, apple or android. Its still new and its still unknown so it will take a while. Things I miss that I can get on android: links to my sky box, OBDII APP, app for my pioneer amp, that's all I can think of. Yes apple apple and android have billions of apps, but most of them you'd never use anyway. To put it into perspective, my school are looking at rolling out tablets across the school for students. The initial idea was ipads. The head technician asked me to bring my surface in to have a look at it. And even he said it was far more suitable than the iPad. But that's because the school network is mainly win based. But the fact it has office as standard, a full size USB port and a micro SD slot as well makes it very versatile.where in the uk are you, if your local, your more than welcome to come over and have a look.
  20. What's your realistic budget? If £800+ is too high then it makes life easier as you can rule out most options and stick to the cheaper end. And as you want quiet, that rules out crapspeed. Buddyclub are nice, but loud. So basically its cobra or scorpion. Or try somewhere like long life dealer and they'll build you one to your own liking and style for £400. You can choose your noise, now many silencers, the shape, sound, volume. And a selection of over 100 different tips to go on the end of it. So the question is do you want a rebuilt system, or a system built for you.
  21. I've not written a review on it. But I have win 8 on my computer and like it. But can understand why people might rage. In short win 8 on a touch tablet is miles better than on a non touch screen desktop. For example on my desktop, I spend 99% of my time in desktop mode, so its just like win 7. But on the rt tab I spend 99% of my time in the multi tile screen. Its different, it has different swipes. Take the time to learn it and its a rewarding platform. But if you're expecting easy win7 use out of the box, you might not like it. Its a platform and tablet that's worth persevering with.
  22. Yeah each to there own. I always play it safe and buy the next best thing then hardly use 99% of it's feature's! I know what you mean, when I was looking at the windows surface tabs, I was going to hold out for the full windows version, but had to sit down and think, what would I actually need from it. And it made sense to get just the RT version. Which I'm on now. And I can't fault it. But then I love it because it isn't apple. Not because apple aren't good, its just I'm not an apple fan. My wife has apple everything, and she loves it. I've tried it and its not for me. But I won't slag one thing off over another just because I don't like it.
×
×
  • Create New...