Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. they'll get fined which will go into the govenment coffers, we won;t see a penny. the whole tax things needs an overhaul, scrap it completely and bring in a simple tax. one single tax for peoples earnings; make it a % of income. and one for companies taxing them a % of sales made. this should mean you pay tax on what you have earnt, and companies pay tax on what they have earnt. then what ever you sell or buy has already had the taxation carried out. ok you might be taxed say 40% of your income, but then everything else would be at least 20% cheaper, petrol would be 40p a litre, alchol would be back to a £1 a pint, no road tax, no council tax, no inheritance tax etc etc etc. can;t be that hard....can it?
  2. huge Daftpunk fan will be getting this
  3. I'm on expedition that weekend sorry guys
  4. Here are some I did ages ago then I progressed on from vinyl wrapping to hydro graphics like this
  5. Sorry smudge not feeling either
  6. every place has its holes
  7. someone worked out a while ago that if teachers were paid by the hour for all the work they do i think that an average teachers salary would come in at about £2.90 an hour. which is basically half minimum wage. I think i've earnt my 6 weeks.....of which i spend 2 weeks planning for next term in. of the 2 weeks at easter i spent 1 in school and the other marking GCSE coursework. but at the end of the day i have a job and it keeps the roof over my head so can;t complain.
  8. I do have rtcustomz as my hobby, am a teacher during the day.
  9. Difficult kids are my bread and butter, its the area I get the most out of. Yes there are times when I want to plough a claw hammer through there skulls, but when things go right its really rewarding. I know it sounds cliché but a lot of it is built on mutual respect. How ever annoying it maybe, I have to earn it from them first before I get any kind of progress. But at the same time they've got to earn mine. Then its a case of giving them trust and allowing them to prove themselves. Reward positive behaviour and find ways to combat negative behaviour. Its not easy, it doesn't always work, and yes occasionally some kids are just too far gone. There are times when I've had to walk away as to not lose my job by doing something they might regret. Biggest connection points have been cars, engines, the work shop and teaching them practical skills.
  10. The steel work guy I don't mind too much, he's pretty straight down the line and does look out for his family. That Connor lad, I have met and taught his type several times. I know I'll get slated for this, but he's a prime example of why single parent families tend to breed bad kids. To put it straight, not all single parent kids are bad. But all bad kids tend to be from single parents. Especially boys living with mum. They need a man to kick them in too touch when they get too big for their boots.
  11. I'm half way through, sigh
  12. I' m happy to lend a hand one weekend
  13. have set it to record, faniced a laugh
  14. i'd go to CNledger then and see what they say, if you get the same repsonce from both shops then i'd follow it, but i would think it should be able to fill and seal it.
  15. will scarlet johansen be in it as well?
  16. Ferraris were designed for the homersexual male, they are too high pitched, they break down at the smallest thing, and they like big powerful things in the rear
  17. With a lambo v10 I'd be happy regardless of what it looked like
  18. Got 2 sets of the pre facelift switch handles for exchange http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70886-rtcustomz-interior-arm-rests-80/ if that's any help. Other parts also available http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70889-rtcustomz-price-list-and-product-links/
  19. The fact that you don't like it makes me like it even more. I actually like it. Based round an apache helicopter, a single seated road attack helicopter car. That AMT doesn't like made by Lamborghini makes this car full of win.
  20. I don't have valves on my bbs wheels. The valve stem is removable and only used to add air and then a blanking bolt is fitted in place. No theft issues.
  21. from memory i've heard these guys are menat to be good http://www.jscoachworks.co.uk/
  22. a vehicle to all intense and purposes is a weapon, and if used incorrectly/dangerously they can kill the user/other people problem with motoring offenses is they are pretty cut and dry, easy to prove, easy to follow through with. ypur reference to sex crimes cautions is an interestinng article but its difficult when there is no context to the cases. yes they are apparent sex crimes, but with something like that there are 2 sides to a story, if everyone who was accused of a sex crime recieved a punishment you'll find alot of falsely accused people wrongly punished. rape is not always easy to prove. the 8 months was not for speeding it was for PTCOJ if he'd admitted to the speeding he'd have got away with a fine and some points, at most a ban for 6-12 months. if someone on a rape case PTCOJ then they would recieve a similiar jail sentence.
  23. the fuel pumps have auto switch offs if they are broken/driven into. its shuts the flow of fuel from the tanks to the pumps. yes its a risk, but you shouldnt get some kind of fast and furious humongosauraus style explosion that could be seen from space. yes there is a fire risk and risk of damage to health. worst possible outcome would have been that they hit someone. regardless of the above statement the person in the BMW was being a t1t.
  24. Like that sketch, its changed from a job to investment as LSAS doesn't want to employ a Muppet, its a lot easier to throw a couple of hundred grand their way and be devoid of any responsibility for them when they eventually balls it up.
×
×
  • Create New...