Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. my mechanic said the same, that the 1.9 was a better engine, but for some stupid reason i want a v6 diesel, even though i know if they aren't maintained there can be issue with the cam followers
  2. i'm currently exploring the diesel route at the moment, i think i've settled on the Audi B6 A4 manual quattro. either the 1.9 or the 2.5 TDI the 1.9 is only 130 bhp, but for about £100 it can be mapped up to 180 bhp and still do 50 mpg, if you're going audi avoid the multitronic gearboxes, lots of issues. also watch the bmw 330d apparently they have a habit of eating their intake manifolds and feeding it to the engine, and the BMW auto is about 25% down on mpg compared to the manual. quattro is good as it allows you to stick the diesel torque down properly and really fly out of corners.
  3. Best version was the aerosync, ask Tarmac to get one for you.
  4. Out of interest which country is he from. He says this happens all the time where he is from?
  5. Deport deport deport
  6. they are spending cash and they've not even arrived
  7. What's it like inside?
  8. Very tempting, but I'm trying to move away from automotive money pits for a while
  9. Good choice, I'm going German as well when I sell up. But I think I'm going Audi and diesel.
  10. Waiting to get hands on with one.
  11. Why 12 months. Us humans only take 9 months to pop out of the pouch! He's not human, is he?! He's a biscuit! i wasn't rushing to sell, hence why i'm not an a biological time frame
  12. some one stole your number plate
  13. You've obviously never watched 200mph then Nope, never have and if it's actually worse than Rubber I probably never will.
  14. same as what you already have, but in a funky colour that won;t match even my nans curtains
  15. You've obviously never watched 200mph then forgot about that heap of steaming turd
  16. do you mean come out blind
  17. I love people that end a statement with FACT like it finishes an argument. Someone that finishes a statement with FACT is a tool..... FACT Hang on
  18. my old man uses sage for all his business stuff as does my jag specialist garage
×
×
  • Create New...