really
have you been out in an MX5? supurb handling, great balance, its a treat to drive, if i was buying a cheap track car this would be right up there.
like i said car arrogance and ignorance comes from drivers of all cars
No ignorance here fella...
Yeah I have driven my mates one several times before he got his Z4, very light on its toes but at the end of the day they dont have a massive amount of power and I never said they were no fun. It is alot better than his current Z4 truth be told as its only a 2.0l. I am not slating them they are very good cars and I believe they have won many awards, but most of the models are not that fast.
sorry, just used to people who've never tried a car slating it. come across alot on here who believe the zed to be so much more than it actually is and looking doen their nose at other things. its a syndrome i like to call zed tinted glasses. glad to see your not a sufferer