Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. i'll probably go and see it or wait for it to hit DVD. it aint going to be speilberg, but for something to pass the time without thinking it will be worth a watch
  2. it was like walking into the forum that dooy built this morning. hit the "view new content button, and there was 2 pages of doogy locked posts
  3. have a good one darren
  4. recently i've had an issue with my address being used to set up a lot of fraudlent phone accounts. because of this i have had to deal with every mobile company going, my findings so far O2 (also my current phone provider) UK call centre - fast and brilliant service, basically took the details said don't worry we'll sort from here, and they've been spot on - pleasure to deal with EE - got through to a UK call centre, again brilliant knew what to do, took details and sorted it, polite friendly super service Vodaphone - think i was directed to somewhere in asia. people very friendly, but couldn't work out side the script, they didn;t fill me with confidence that the problem was sorted, but to give them their dues, it seems to have been fixed Orange - se comment for vodaphone i will tell you what i have found to be the best invention is the new live webchat that O2 use (possilby others) doesn;t matter where they are from or where they are, it just seems to work, typed text is so much easier, no waiting on phones, everything is typed so no mistakes from language barriers. if a company has webchat i use it. i don;t ring unless i really have to.
  5. see i know where your coming from but i've gone windows. my tablet talks to my desktop, updates its apps between the 2 (where possible) i can use my desktop on my tablet. I'm actually finding my android phone the weak link at the moment. and i've loved my adroid phones. but in 18 months time i think i may be getting a windows phone and hopefully they'll all talk to each other. and i think thats the thing, your better to stick to one set of hardware sometimes as it works well to together. I can understand why my wife loves her apple stuff. i don;t judge her for it. i'd probalby say on a tablet level, her ipad is better than my surface, but i like the OS and i don;t get on with apple products. its not that they aren't good its just i'm not an apple person
  6. the last asymetrics were good and so were the original GSD3's, wouldn;t expect anything less
  7. i've done a full knee dislocation, ripped it all to shreds, i feel your pain.
  8. obviously bigger than they look, still think the wheels are hanus though, go with the brake upgrade, but don;t put those heavy cast 20" wheels on, it will be like roping lead weights around the cars wheels
  9. i leave companies that out source their customer support. or if i'm looking at signing with someone i discount any who outsource.
  10. they look like the same size as the brembo's they'll look small under 20" wheels
  11. i just ordered a re count.....votes have been re counted.....still a numpty
  12. was a good episode of topgear
  13. I like seeing France lose
  14. Bmc are very good, went with ram air as they were half the price, and tested the ram against bmc with a garage that sells them. He's tried several cheap copies and none could supply enough air flow compared to the bmc, but the ram air is the first that copes equally as well as the bmc.
  15. Italy doing surprisingly well
  16. Happy for the slow down in those areas, be nice to see them up the motorway limits, or at least between 2am and 5am
  17. I like bmc, their filters are good, I've recently put ram air in my xkr http://ramair-filters.co.uk/ I used their carbon Nero http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-RAMAIR-CARBON-NERO-INDUCTION-AIR-FILTER-UNIVERSAL-FITS-70-90MM-NECKS-/350632935578?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item51a35a009a and been really pleased with the quality.
  18. Can anything buy you class? If not, what is class? A 5,000 word essay will suffice SMD That's easy, class is what you puts in your windows frames. Simples
  19. Wales don't stand a chance
  20. Yes please I'll have one
  21. I used to do log analysis back in the early 2000's .... it was called ratemypoo.com in comparison, your project sounds far more constructive and useful.
  22. My parents were working class to start with, their first home was a static caravan, I grew up with very few luxuries, but was happy and content. I would say I'm middle class with working class routes. My wife hates it when I tell her I'm part chav. With reference to the video above, I don't understand why the benefits is not given in coupon form. So they can get food to live etc, but doesn't cover them for luxury items like alcohol and tobacco, dvds etc. Benefits should be there to help people survive until they get back on their feet. And not to fund a cushy lifestyle on their arse. Their take home on benefits is more than I earned as a qualified teacher in my early years. And to earn that much I had to work bloody hard to get it. So why the **** am I funding people that much cash. If you don't pay in, you can't take out. Should be the rule. And the more you've paid in the more help your entitled too. So if you've worked for 20 years they role the red carpet out for you, but if you've never paid in, they give you a tin of beans and tell you to **** off.
  23. Was the other way round, went zed to s2000; was the best move I ever made, zed was the most disappointing car (to me) I've owned. I felt in the zed you really had to push it to have fun, but in the s2k the same level of driver enjoyment could be achieved without breaking the law. I found the zed left me feeling cold. When I traded it in I didn't look back once. All my other cars felt sad when I sold them, would quiet happily have let it burn on the forecourt, I seriously fell out of love with the car itself. But fell in love with the people on the forum. Hence why I'm still here,
×
×
  • Create New...