Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Has TwoBears taken over your profile? I mean really? Calculating what to do if there's a NUKE! I don't care if I'm in a targeted city or not but just grab a girl and tell her it's the end. Then if it's not, no loss on either part!
  2. Same tyres for Tyreleader £884.76 - that's a saving of £149 - so let's give the tyre man say £15 a tyre to balance and fit, which leaves me £89 to put fuel in the tank!
  3. Oh dear £1,033 fitted.... for 305 30 19 and 275 30 19 - that is an initial price without any haggling or improved supplier prices.
  4. I've already asked my local Michelin approved outfitter this morning, awaiting the report back this afternoon on best price!
  5. I'll make this brief, the noise is fecking epic.....! Forget the idle rumble, there's a whole orchestra of noises when driving!
  6. Weekend pref please. Oh and noise limits.....*cough* might need to bring some ear plugs!
  7. TGM in Fleet. That is gonna be a very expensive modification!
  8. And SOLD
  9. Pretty much....it's mainly because Azure does that to folk. It's either that or he had a blowing exhaust
  10. Azure somewhere in Weston Supermare
  11. Your old car is really getting a good push around..... being treated like a hooker!
  12. What with some fish and chips and a wooden fork!
  13. Sounds like cash in hand, so not unreasonable.
  14. - Needs to be somewhere I can stretch the car's legs. - Needs to be somewhere I can get to and from easily enough in a weekend from Essex (rules Scotland or Europe out) - Needs to have roads suitable for a 2M wide Lambo! I really don't want to be kerbing wheels or scuffing bumpers... All criteria has been met! SANTAPOD RACEWAY!! 1/4 mile stretch of legs Fairly easy from Essex I'd say the width is perfect, and equally only 1 other car on the road (during busy times)
  15. Sold - mod rockers please lock
  16. Cheers Chris, I'll set about getting pipes ordered then.
  17. Cheers Chris, the pic is purely for presentation of the input output that reside on all bulkheads, irrespective of steering side I guess I'm going to have to check old photo's of when the VQ was in the bay, I can't recall if it's left or right on the rad, it's been 2 years and 2 months since I saw a VQ rad and pipping in there! If I had to stab a guess it's the top hose was on the left.
  18. For those who know, can you confirm which is the input and output for the heater matrix pipes at the bulkhead.
  19. Somebody has parked in my parking space! :scare: Looking good Mr K, I'm sure everyone is going to be jealous of your hump!
  20. I have the 65Ah 550A batter HSB005 from Halfords. Fits perfect! Size matters so make sure what you have isn't too large for the location it sits.
  21. 4 Brembo Callipers with free pads (front and rear set, pads have a chunky amount left - DS2500's). Cosmetically they need another refurb or you could touch up the paint chips yourself. £400 delivered or collected from Banbury/Oxfordshire. Does not come with disks or brake lines.
  22. For sale Eibach Wheel Spacers 2 x 25mm 2 x 15mm £70 per pair or £130 for all four. Happy to post and the price is inclusive of postage, equally happy for collection from Banbury/Oxfordshire. Not much needs saying for Eibach wheel spacers, great quality and 100% reliable.
×
×
  • Create New...