Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. That I do hope. Should be refreshing to drive her, it's been over 2 years since I drove her. Totally forgotten what it's like, might need fresh boxers!
  2. Not just yet, Chris has been rebuilding his Radical over since October (I think). You know what he's like, a small crack or broken wire and it turns into a full blow strip to the bone job! Oh and a new engine, turbo, electronics...... so I've had to pend in the "waiting room". It's a good thing because I've managed to recover my weakening bank balance over that time. POA is to resume in the next couple of weeks, so there should be further updates soon. There's not a great deal to do mechanically now, although new diff, brakes etc are likely to go on soon. Bodywork will need finishing and then onto a MOT I guess.
  3. If I was a DE owner and it gave me less than 5hp for the price of a MREV2 I'd rather spend my money on a wiser more worthy product. You can't say c~5hp is going to be noticeable. 25, yes, but not 5!
  4. Agreed that's why I'm keen to see what these gains are, especially being noticeable and the fact Motordyne done market the item for a DE.
  5. Correct, totally useless for a DE. not so sure i agree with this one i fitted the mrev2 to my de and found it did make a small noticable diffrence also when mapped also again i assue it adds to the gains Interesting, so what gains did the MREV give?
  6. Correct, totally useless for a DE.
  7. 2kw, not £, but either way like you've mentioned, not a single pic.....!
  8. Cheers Will, don't suppose you tested out a local pub in the area for lunch..... recommendations welcome.
  9. I'm thinking this also, especially as it's in 3 weeks time, so likely to be damp or wet. Should make for an interesting drive V8 goodness under a shell that ways feck all!
  10. So, looks like I'm all booked up..... can't friggin wait!
  11. No, just the same girl but many times. That says you're not a whore, unlike Luke lol. Welcome back Luke
  12. Price would be helpful... unless it's free + postage?
  13. You will need something dude Drive mine if you want..... when it's done like That could be a long, long, long looooonnnngggggg wait Oh
  14. You will need something dude Drive mine if you want..... when it's done like
  15. Absolute filth! You are working on the car, aren't you?
  16. Said the vicar!
  17. Wasso

    SVR

    Prefer the fixed to be honest. The mini spoiler which pops (which I'm sure is purposeful) looks horrible for me.
  18. Wasso

    SVR

    At last they've taken note to put a spoiler on the F, rather than some cut down tray that's supposed to look like a spoiler! Sounds nice to me, agressive, but not quite dirty....
  19. Happy birthday Al!
  20. Happy Birthday Andy
  21. Fair cop, also done a few before myself, although haven't been to Bovingdon and always best to get some insight as to expectations. Went to a track years ago (well I call it a slither of tarmac) was great driving the cars all of 100 yards in the rain and to be told to "take it easy", Therefore from one bad experience I'm one step ahead of a "bad day". Well, next project is going to be a big one..... either a Ultima GTR or Ultima Evolution.... although I'm wanting to build this myself (with I'm sure a heap of assistance) and so this won't go ahead until.... 1) I'm bored with the Zed 2) Move house! (current residence does not have a garage or anywhere to work on cars) The Bovingdon track has the Ultima Evolution and there's no harm in having a spin, to see if it suits my preferences. I've heard it's mega loud in the cabin - but totally awesome and loved these things for about the last 5 years!
  22. Feel like treating myself to a driving experience day for my birthday. Anyone been to Bovingdon Airfield (Hertfordshire) providing any feedback of their day.... worth it, organised well, issues? I'm super tempted as they have my next project car as part of their line up, no harm 'testing' a project car before you buy.....
  23. What about in the 1990's 2JZ TT, they were stock c 300+ horse and that was nearly 30 years ago. With today's tech and development I'd have expected a little more. But then I do understand the need for today's red tape in relation to emissions and reliability.
  24. IYO Correct, I wouldn't be voicing anyone else's opinion.
  25. RX8 front wing and as Hugh pointed out, too much crossfire going on. Sorry each angle = bag of sh!te.... I think Nissan are trying to make the Z range ugly as they move forward. 3.0 v6 bi turbo and only 400 horses, tame, chuck the economy out the window and make it fun!! I'll stick with my 350 thanks.... still the best looker of the family.
×
×
  • Create New...