Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I'd be asking for royalties rather than a calendar entry
  2. It's a pretty good price - being that it's a copy. It's more like the cost of a finger than an arm and a leg....
  3. I'll take you on, get over here and go faster around that track then me... But then again have you seen Husky's wheels - it would only take one revolution and he'd be round the track Ian - 15 on motorways - Jeepers, thought I was using fuel like it was going out of fashion - but clearly not!!
  4. Lucky, unlucky, either way - sorry to see the painful pic's. It does make you think, especially if you are driving a road you're used to. I guess with the wheel alignment issue also - could be in for a costly repair bill, although like you say - ring that insurance bloke!!
  5. 21.6 on track? That's normal driving mpg! Me too - if that... average between 18-21mpg in town. Motorway average of 24-28. But then I am running an unhealthy fuel rich setup!!
  6. Not sure if it counts but Mark @ Abbey left my gauge reading 7mpg after running on the dyno. I did take a picture but looks like it was with my old phone....
  7. I'm sitting on my sofa sod sitting on a fence, I know there's a recession at the mo, didn't know things were that bad. Personally the wheels don't do it for me. Just don't have any pazzaz? But then each to their own. If you like them get em?
  8. I'll get some pics in the morning and load them up. I find the one on the screen is the easiest solution as you can turn it in and off very easily. The front mounted on the other hand gives more sound effects. If you look at my European trip vids the first vid is grill mounted and the second is attached to my snooper.
  9. So how much should we expect to pay for something like this?
  10. Andlid post up a pic see what we can suggest. I use Velcro on the slats of the grill and works wonders. Next alternative is to get a bracket for the inside of the windscreen. One with those pads which suck to the window. Then mount camera on top of that via Velcro. I have a snooper so all I've done is mount it on top of that. Added bonus is that I can slide my snooper off to reach the camera without moving it's mounted position. Inside the car you still get to hear the engine not but then you have interior noise such as talking or music over the top.
  11. This was a company I was going to use - they are based in Derby, worth a try? http://www.sgs-engineering.com/shop/cat ... gas-struts
  12. Well done..... !! Booo hooo hooo hoooo - I'm gunna sulk now
  13. Nice one they look mag quality bet you are well chuffed
  14. Thanks Martin drum roll.........
  15. Any news? Did we get a winner?
  16. What happens on a hot sunny day, does the paint run off the car
  17. Wasso

    Wales Sept 10 Pics

    Sod it may as well join in with this jolly frolicking banter. Might even put my heels on for this weekend!
  18. As per my post a price all in for the V3 will be fab
  19. Wasso

    Wales Sept 10 Pics

    Don't I know it.... I was looking at the cars of Graham and Liam - and thought something has to be done!!!
  20. Nismo V3 front bumper please
  21. And their drivers.....
  22. Wasso

    Wales Sept 10 Pics

    Perfect a picture of me - well the car.... She so needs a lot of exterior work...... Camera work is truly fantastic - I think even the less selected shots should be posted as well, because I am well impressed with the evidence so far. Great work Bruce!! As Colin says, sign up, and maybe get a Zed too
  23. Not only that, but how unforgiving our English roads are. During my European trip the roads abroad are better conditioned, far better quality of tarmac, signage and run off areas for people to rest - away from the main cariageway and so on. English roads are notoriously bad even before it rains. I could rant on for ages......
  24. I also cannot make it and was thinking it would have been nice to represent his passion for cars by providing a Zed meet/drive. I hope that some from the forum can attend tonight.
  25. Wasso

    Wales Sept 10 Pics

    Jeepers those latest pics are awesome. I guess they were taken by the chap in the alfa. top banana can we have photos like that at every meet. Maybe get a shot of me too
×
×
  • Create New...