Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I did my booking about 2 weeks ago - sorry just didn't update the page until now.
  2. Dave - you may want to update your webspace (link on your signature) to read "The 350z-uk.com" forum is the most helpful 350z forum in the world....
  3. I agree the forum is full of helpful people, like when I wanted NOS for Wales, there were a number of posts helping to source my spray!! Not that I managed to get hold of any, but suggestions and fingers searching the net were helpful.
  4. Booked.... 1/ FAST EDDIE 2/ JK240 (Camping) 3/ Rothers 2901 4/ Wasso (booked) Fri - Mon 5/ Shuck 6/ unabashed 7/ Jak 8/ The G Man(booked) 9/ Paulie (booked) 10/ Ricey 11/ Vik54 (booked) 12/ Neilp(booked) 13/ Max (local) 14/ Wilky (local) 15/ Quavey 16/ JK24 17/ DoogyRev 18/ Zugara 19) AK350Z (local) 20) Zed2k 21) Ray100 22) vpulsar 23) martinmac (camping) 34) toon chris 35) Steve Burns 36) Arkwright 37) richiep 38) malcolmpaul 39) Munty 40) Aceman 41) Tony b 42) Jan 43) funkysi 44) Gibby 45) ste01 46) JetSet (booked) 47) Woody 48) BladesGrant 49) JakTheRuby 50) Chris I 51) Lexx 52) Beavis 53) Chris S (booked) 54)Will350z 55) glrnet
  5. I guess RS Tuning in Leeds would be the nearest option I'm aware of..... Not exactly close, but reputable.
  6. Eeek lots of cash.... Why not drop an LS2 as a replacement.... Can't help otherwise.... Good luck
  7. Bonjour The head unit swap is fairly easy - there are steering wheel controls available - I have a JVC and I still have full control as I did before. Good luck with your purchase.....
  8. You just have to slow down Point taken.... More BHP coming within the next 30 days.... (only minor but it all adds up)
  9. Top photo's and very You done well with some of the F1 shots, caught some great action. I also love the warp speed shots.... I didn't realise the Intergrale was that quick!! The ending photo's were clearly what made the trip worth it
  10. Good to hear it.... So we shall see you at the next meet
  11. I feel left out....I've done 15k miles and only been spotted once..... Time to rectify this with some modifications.....
  12. He's pants on in the WRC - although credit to him for trying. It would be interesting to see what Loeb could do side by side with Block during his little play around sessions. I know Block is a bit of a trickster, although the sheer skill of Loeb I think he'd pull something off even more creative!! I've not caught up with the latest of the rally so please don't tell me who's won or the standings etc. Just out of curiosity why did they take the WRC off from Dave? I've had to watch it on Motors TV and it's 3 hours worth - okay it's not too bad if you watch it on the day but when you sky+ it, it becomes a pain in the bottom!!
  13. Surprise surprise I wondered when Husk was going to start doing some trading!! Bout time! Good luck fella, you know it's going to be busy times from here on in.... Headlights for me sometime mid summer next year if you would. Somehow I managed to miss your 10k post.... which one was it... was there a drum roll - anything exciting or was it the post in this thread? All the best for the future....
  14. I have a carbon boot and currently I can see my boot loop clearly due to the plastics being removed. There are two bolts which hold the loop in place, and it sounds your's have worked lose? I am unsure of the order in which you remove the plastics, although they can be taken off to expose the loop. The best person for the order in which you remove the plastics is Nurrish - although be very careful as the lugs which attach the plastic lining can snap!! Then you'll get more rattling noises. PM Nurrish to see if he'll give you an idea on the removal process.
  15. Wasso

    Darren B

    Foot op. Going to be without the zed for a fair few weeks.
  16. Wasso

    Darren B

    Best wishes to a top fella hopefully you'll be back before you know it. Gran tourismo will be out soon so you can still play with the zed. Maybe you could learn to power slide with crutches? All the best. Oh and the in laws hope you recover soon, especially from Jo
×
×
  • Create New...