Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    OMFG!!!!!

    I'm sure like others they've seen the Jet Car which runs at santa pod and probably elsewhere. I managed to clap my eyes on it for the first time just over a year ago. The noise is knock you off your feet loud!! I tried video'ing it but fell off a fence due to the ear splitting noise. Tip for next time "Ear defenders!!"
  2. Nice one Chris - with all of your assistance during Wales (even without a Zed) it was only a matter of time....
  3. It's for the FART machine!!
  4. If you think Prague is cheap now, you should have tried in back in 1999!! I was touring Europe for 6 months and Prague was listed as one of our destinations for a week. Back in those days, beer was VERY cheap. Lets just say - I took out the equivelant of £5 out for my evening, the tram was 10p, the beer was 15p and the evening meal was about £4. So to come home slaughtered like b!tch with money still in my pocket was for me the place to be. We only wanted to spend one week in Prague, but due to the stupid prices we stayed an extra 7 days. Cig's back then were 70p a packet!! So you can imagine the price of the ladies!! It was a FANTASTIC 2 weeks. Oh the days...... Although - even back in 1999 the locals didn't like the brits, claiming tourism is increasing the prices for the locals. If you want to see a bit of culture visit the Charles Bridge, and the King's Castle (Charles if you haven't already worked it out). Nice cathedral at the top as well. Great for pic's although if it's winter time it's going to be bloody freezing!!! Oh - watch out for the Absynth in Prague..... their brew is shall we say a tad stronger than what you can purchase in England (probably because it's brewed in Prague). If you get any spare time and fancy a trip out, go to "Pilsen". One of the famous brewers alongside Staropramen. Both worth a visit!!
  5. That's very true.... No, funny enough that's Jayne's camera, 8mp I think, just set it onto the Macro mode and it took a great shot. Otherwise it's a fairly useless camera. I've taken loads with the new camera, although taking pictures on the driveway really doesn't set the car off. Not only that the car ends up getting filthy in minutes with this winter weather.
  6. There for passing you at the ring in April Will make sure every zed has 1clean door then too, will be up before then sun comes up polishing everyones doors so you can all be as cool as me Hmmmm.........
  7. As if you are really concerned about her whereabouts.... if you cared you wouldnt of sold her! Tut tut
  8. Black Wheels on a Black Zed - DEMON Yeah, what's with the clean door? Not sure that fashion is going to catch on matey?
  9. I also need to locate my fuse as my rear heater hasn't worked since installing my carbon boot. I have a feeling it's located in the footwell (driver side). There's a diagram on the flap with each fuse, value and purpose. If I'm wrong someone else will confirm.
  10. No such thing as a cob! (memories...) Maybe we could revisit bread formats in May?
  11. Great pics slim, and pretty brave just to go out for a drive, especially with icy B roads. I cleaned my car over the weekend at -4. Applied snow foam - it froze! Applied water - it froze! Driveway and pavement both FROZEN!! I managed to clear the ice from the car and proceeded to give her some action with my new Meguiars DA Polisher!! She loved it.... after two passes I've not got rid of 95% of the swirls. Waxed and clean for all of 24 hours!!
  12. The WRC has been hit with the same issues, downgrade of engine size and car size!! It's going to be like watching junior rallying!! For the same reasons to cut costs and make the WRC easier to compete in and allow other manufacturers the chance to enter. Poor effort in my book!
  13. Birmingham was -4 so nothing to write home about although you're getting good mpg I'm doing fairly well at the mo with 16.1mpg
  14. At least the moped managed to avoid the brunt of the accident. If I was the wife, I'd probably pack my bags and leave straight away!! If my Mrs did that to my Zed, let alone a Ferrari I'd be stringing her up alive!!
  15. +1 I used to watch every weekend back in the 90's until the WRC was televised more often and so then made the swap to watch more interesting racing such as the WRC
  16. Wasso

    6000 members!

    That sounds a bit suspect!!
  17. Wasso

    6000 members!

    Wow that's a mega prize!! I wish I had a prize like that
  18. I've just turned to page 9 and been in fits of laughter. If it really was JP then well I'm shocked, and humoured at the same time. Some of the posts are hilarious!! Good Find morgs George reminds me of a certain member on this forum but he doesn't post on here of late Going sleep to finish the next installment at work tomorrow.
  19. And the boot is VERY heavy!!!
  20. I'd be interested depending on cost?
  21. A fair point, and I suppose the Arse of McCrae may never have sat on the seats???? Might have been delivered on the day of the Accident?? I don't want it anymore.
  22. Being a big WRC fan this would be a prize purchase!! And like Husky says it would have to be stored!!!
  23. Looking real good Greeny! I actually like the darker wheel look (hides brake dust very nicely). Nice front lip too, all in all very nice. You need some engine bay pics too!
  24. Wasso

    Snow socks

    I was going to get snow socks last year but thought I'd benefit from having days off work. If I get the socks I'll have to go to work. BUT they for sure would be a great help in an emergency if the weather got really bad!! Just out of curiosity how long did it take for you to put them on?
  25. This is sad news and painful to hear of the failings of our NHS. if they can't diagnose people they've got no chance of curing! It's great that you've managed to get the answers needed. I do truly hope there's light at the end of the tunnel for all of your family. Be strong mate, we will all be thinking of you on the forum and wishing for good news.
×
×
  • Create New...