Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Evening all! Interesting stats there Andlid. Sunset for the evening could play against us especially once the light starts to fade. Although the Ring at night makes it all the more hardcore!! I can just imagine the reactions when we finish to discuss our emergency braking as the corner suddenly comes up on us It seems the four days seems preferable. The plan is to leave UK on the Wed night, overnight ferry and land in Holland 7am'ish on the Thur. Plan is then to return home on the Monday, although returning home on the Sunday is also negotiable. With regards to accommodation. There's a couple of options. 1)stay near the ring. "other" entertainment is limited, there's a couple of local small towns although fairly sleepy. Although good for grub, beer and possibly meeting other ring go'ers 2) stay in a larger town where there are more accommodation options and more night life or restaurants and bars. If for those names listed you could give me a preference of location and I'll get searching for prices. If you are attending please provide info if you'll be bringing a +1 or if you are happy to share a twin room with a fellow Zeder!! Once I get an idea of preference and numbers I can get prices for sleeping arrangements. I will also PM those listed if I don't hear anything by Monday.
  2. My god is it still there, jeepers I went there back in 1999 when Prague was VERY cheeeeeeeeep!
  3. Facelift 06 and I have the same click - although only getting when lifting off the clutch. It probably happens on average 2 out of 10 clutch depressions, if that?
  4. Tourist Dates (Now updated) April Dates are as follows: Thur 7th April 17:30 - 19:30 (2hrs) Fri 8th April 16:00 - 19:00 (3hrs) Sat 9th April 13:30 - 19:00 (5 1/2hrs) Sun 10th April 08:00 - 19:00 (11hrs) If we were to leave the UK Wednesday 6th and arrive Thur 7th we have a wealth of tourist track-time available. There clearly would be no organised races during the weekend. Therefore the dates for leaving the UK and returning are negotiatiable due to the fact there's plenty of opportunity to get on the track! I've not actually been on the track at the weekend, so unsure of how busy it would be. Can we therefore open this up for discussion to understand how long long you'd like to attend? 2 days, 3 days, 4 days etc
  5. Husky you've not lost your job have you and resorting to being Marmite Rep?
  6. Wasso

    GT5

    Finally finished 4hr endurance. It's enough to send you blind. Can't wait for the 24hr race. Might need a number of mates to take turns at wearing their brains out!!
  7. Wasso

    GT5

    Like it
  8. Page 4 crashed on me so can't be arsed now. Back to the remaining 1hr 26mins of my 4hr endurance race
  9. I've not yet paid him the final installment which is due tomorrow so I shall check those two items. Thanks for the info I guess being cash, and a friend of a friend, I'm just glad it's not cost me over £2k like the first quote!
  10. Wasso

    GT5

    if only. I might make a detour to legs 11 that might wake me up. But by the time I'm finished the endurance dance I mean race will be over and my estimated 110 laps to go will be lost! I'm 7 laps up at the mo, 2 hours left so I'll have estimated 14 laps rest time at the end just waiting on the finishing line for the rest to catch up
  11. Wasso

    GT5

    Still playing just doing a 4hr endurance and it's sending me to sleep. You know when you feel tired in the car, eyes start to close and before you know it Zzzzzz. Hence I'm having a break
  12. I wouldn't mind if it was in my house..... It's in the maissonette I rent out... the women there has cost me £2,100 in 6 months.... New Boiler and 2 Windows!! Okay so the investment is put back into the property - although I could have had a great time with £2k!! That would have done wheels and front bumper....
  13. That Silver Zed don't arf get around!! (Probably lost )
  14. Well - the boiler was finally replaced and relocated last week. Total Price £1,300!! (Cash deal). Happy it's sorted yes - Happy I am now out of pocket £1,300 NO!
  15. That's very true.... all the pins have gone.... Sabotage!!
  16. I like your efforts a lot. Fancy doing mine
  17. Grand job Will looking fantastic!!!!!! The clay is superb. Got back from Skiing yesterday and spent 4 hours on my girl (the car not my other half ) and I've not even needed to wax or clay since last month. It's just a shame when the car gets dirty as you have to clean her all over again.
  18. Nice one just let me know if you need those springs just in case the pennies fall out
  19. Very nice effort there. Very Pro look.
  20. +1 Ted Baker Rules!!!!!!!
  21. + court costs. If you don't want to go to court, and you don't want to hdold onto the domain, ask if they will accept part offer 50/50 as full and finall settlement to close the account. Worth a shot.
  22. I suffered squealing For quite some time especially in warmer weather although through winter it's not been too bad. I've been using Z compound. I copper greased my pads 3 times in hope it removed squeeling but to no avail. I'll be changing to ferrodo next time me thinks.
  23. Hey that's a nasty list of bad times, feel for you matey. I hope nothing occurs with the theft of your wallet and fraud etc. Regarding your Rays I have EXACTLY the same problem. The wheels are caked in brake dust which has eaten into the wheel. I won't be using performance friction again that's for sure. Unless it's some kind of reaction that occurs with Rays only. And yes my issue is at the front only as well. I have no solution either so will refurb some time in the future.
×
×
  • Create New...