Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. No worries, it's kinda my day job. I'm a credit manager at work so need to investigate certain people that "disappear" I could possibly obtain a trace on the fella, but seeing there activity around him that may not be required. The company name is not listed at the Irish Companies house, neither is he a director of any other businesses. I just wish you good luck, especially if you wish to take action via a small claims court which will be costly due to his business being in Ireland. Glad to help though. That's what this forum is all about.
  2. Well, I am struggling to find the business, although I have found some forum activity. www.reallymeansounds.com (RMS) Here's something about his activity on RMS Total Posts: 113 Posts Per Day: 0.08 Find all posts by JPerformance Find all threads started by JPerformance Visitor Messages Total Messages: 0 Most Recent Message: Never Visitor Messages for JPerformance Post a visitor message for JPerformance General Information Last Activity: 03 February 2011 16:42 Joined: 27 April 2007 Referrals: 0 Something that made me laugh whilst searching: JPerformance - Friends JPerformance has not made any friends yet
  3. Charlie Kelly - Based in Ireland (Antrim) - Still searching for more....
  4. I've found the following so far. I also have access to credit checking facilities, so I will be undertaking more searches for you. I'll find something!! Domain name: jperformance.co.uk Registrant: C Kelly Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service. Registrar: Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = LIVEDOMAINS] URL: http://www.fasthosts.co.uk Relevant dates: Registered on: 06-Nov-2006 Renewal date: 06-Nov-2012 Last updated: 02-Dec-2010 Registration status: Registered until renewal date. Name servers: ns1.terrassl.net ns2.terrassl.net
  5. +1 gadget has done the same and is now becoming very challenge orientated. But can't resist to elwatch Suzi Perry and that new bird yum yum!
  6. Had same last night and tonight also.
  7. Wasso

    Daily Users

    Now that sounds like fun. Went solo? It was a 10 day trip, and truly amazing to take the Zed abroad. Open roads and plenty of Autobahn's. We made sure there was a visit (3 days) at the Nurburgring. You can read more here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=40837&hilit=+Europe
  8. Wasso

    Daily Users

    Longest trip was 2,500 miles round Europe, although not one one go of course
  9. Wasso

    Daily Users

    Daily also and as said it perks up that normally dull drive to work. 2nd advantage and one that keeps me putting fuel in the car is the fact I drive through a tunnel twice a day. Hearing the V6 howl and reverberate off the tunnel walls is enough to keep me smiling until my journey home through the same tunnel. I quite enjoy pootling along in 3rd gear then see the reaction of depressed drivers as the sound echo's around them. If I was to drive her only at weekends then I'd not see the point of owning her.
  10. Just watched it and I can't say it was THAT bad. Cossy scooby and the Volvo were interesting and as said epic piece of kit. Ford should take note and put the 4 wheel drive in like they have been saying for years. The Albanian story was over sketched in my book, although that Merc is a superb piece of kit. I agree past series have been better, although I believe their getting stuck for ideas. I always skip the star in the crap car. Repeated guests and as mentioned a session for plugging their material. All in all I liked it but seen better.
  11. Only mucking about
  12. Mortgage territory I'd say!!
  13. And that fuel will disappear with a blink of an eye! I'm putting £65 a week in, before the recent astronomical price rises I'd live off £40 a week. It's a joke
  14. Is it technically correct to spot yourself?
  15. If you tag along to the East Midlands meet on 5th March you can hear my Motordyne XYZ pipe and Japspeed De-cats. So in essence I'm only running one Cat and sounds superb in my book. Then there's the added bonus of the increase of performance
  16. Instead of shift lock, use shift on it's own, that way once you let go you know you're no longer in CAPITALS! Opps held my finger for too long.
  17. Catching me up fella, kept your birthday quiet. Have a great birthday mate
  18. Ok no problem, I have no issues and wait for a response during next week. Yes Gaz is looking to sort the fuel tokens, and if their isn't enough I wonder if any of the other army fellas in Germany could assist if the fuel tokens dry up?
  19. Updated 4/2/10 Just waiting on Paul.... If anyone else wishes to attend, who've shown interest - Will350z, Fakeindian, NeilP get your name on the list. It's gonna be a great long weekend I mean
  20. You should be so lucky Looking forward to a GREAT trip!! (I never heard from Paul - P15ULT - so I guess he's no longer coming?)
  21. Glad to hear you're coming. In the names and accommodation listing I've selected a hotel which is right next to the track with views which I'm sure will benefit when we're not on the track. Regarding the +1 I have my own +1 so I won't need to borrow yours It may be advisable to get bookings sorted fairly soon where I see the initial layout being the Eurotunnel, and loss accommodation unless they are happy with credit card bookings. Just waiting on a response from Bennett regarding his potential accommodation which could save us some bucks!!
  22. Is that a silver koenigseg in the top left calendar
  23. Not appearing dumb about this but what are the potential issues, I guess cloning is one?
×
×
  • Create New...