Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Mine have been fitted since May I think, no problems this end. (I think)
  2. List updated 1/2/11
  3. Those are the great reasons for taking your car to Abbey. The whole crew are great, back when I was purchasing my lower plenum I was offered a loan plenum to utilise prior to the trade. I never ended up using it but the fact of trust counts a thousand times over. Since purchasing the car, its only ever worked on at Abbey. I'll be scheduling a visit very soon for a service and tune. Even if it is two and a half hours away. I trust Abbey implicitly and enjoy learning more about the physics of the car whilst talking to Mark.
  4. Accomodation listing updated 31st Jan 2011. Any comments as before in the discussion thread please. Thanks
  5. Sounds good to me, not even planned a route yet but happy to tag along
  6. I've gota be honest and say I'd have a stab at Marko Martin doing the Rally section. He does tuition for Subaru in the UK and being a WRC fan I just had a strong feeling it was him. It would make sense to plant a Rally Driver in the car. The transit was insane. You could tell something wasn't right by the wheels and aftermarket dials on the dash, but still it kicked arse!
  7. I have updated the listing which now indicates names and accomodation type. In order to get prices, or negotiate prices I will need firm numbers of who's attending. PM's have been sent to those on the list requesting this information. If you can purely maintain this thread for numbers and any further comments via the discussion thread (to keep things tidy ) viewtopic.php?f=97&t=42241 Don't forget anyone else who wishes to join in please add your name accordingly!
  8. Cheers Rob thanks for the update. Lets hope you can avoid the course somehow
  9. I don't like paying any bill to be honest.... I want things to be FREE!!!!
  10. I know tell me about it... I've spent £2,100 on a maisonette I don't even live in, which would have purchased me some nice wheels. I feel your pain!
  11. Any chance of an example actually fitted/sat on the car? Also how much does it weigh?
  12. I'm starting to think Azure is too darn popular!
  13. Sounds interesting. That reminds me need to ring that lady to make sure our rooms def booked. She said she'd call to take my card details? never heard anything since booking. I'll shout her tomo.
  14. Sounds good cheers Rich. Looks like I'll be busy over the next couple of weeks sorting designs. I'll pm ya tomo the dimensions, although I think they were 45cm if my memory serves me right.
  15. That's why the body kit won't be fitted until I return from the ring, just in case. Although to be honest I won't be going mad at the ring, it's just not worth it and with Wales and the Lakes round the corner I'd like to attend in one piece!! (that includes the car!)
  16. I've gota say there's a really healthy list going on for May. I hope the restaurant will be sufficient so take on a large group, or is it that place we went to in September on the Sunday? Personally I can't wait.... March my birthday (front bumper and side skirts) April Nurburgring May Wales June The Lakes Exciting times!
  17. I still have the ones from last year so im more than happy to send one over to get an idea of how to spec one up. It would also be good for all attending the ring to use the same design, a bit gumball 3000 style. Call it a ring group buy. To gauge costing I paid £50 for the two, although it's a souvenir as well as being function during the trip. It was surprising how many people stopped to read the sign on the car. Unless they were just looking at my car
  18. Bet you wasn't expecting your first customer so soon. During our ring trip last year I hade specially made door magnets made of vinyl. Are you able to do the same sort of thing? Being there's a ring trip organised for April it would be customary for all Ringers (sounds ominous) to dress their cars with appropriate signage. Design not done yet but here's an example.
  19. And fastest.... and in your case lightest Probably a fair fact to state. Can't wait for a lightened clutch and exhaust. Could be heading towards a saving of 100kg in all.
  20. Of course Azure rules. I wanted either silver or black although the first Zed I ever saw was Azure and really I had to go with the best looking head turning colour
  21. Ooops looks like someones already added me
  22. 1. glrnet 2. spursmaddave 3. Vik54 4. S14KW 5. LRFAN 6. Stew 7. DawnC / TT350z 8. Jenni 9. zmanalex 10. Wasso 11.M13KYF 12.Neo 13. Ricer Bloke from the U.S.A 14.CMCK13 15. NeilMH 16. SteveM 17. Buckley 18. Wasso
  23. You need inspiration. Read something on Branson or Alan Sugar as an example. Everyone has to start somewhere and I'm sure you're at the point where nothing seems to move forward. With a bit of inspiration it will work wonders. Above all don't give up!!
  24. Happy Birthday Dawg. If nobody offers to take you for a walk let me know. And no sniffing other dogs bums you hear me! Have a good day Husk.
  25. The games have just begun! Very satisfying once you see the numbers on paper but like you say the torque is the nice kick up the bum when you give it some heavy right foot. Enjoy!
×
×
  • Create New...