Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Okay price delivered, that's full refurb of 4 wheels + powdercoating all in for £50 + vat per wheel. I'm afraid to say that Roger no longer works for Wicked Wheels... So at the outset I had no reference to try and negotiate, not that I needed to, as the price above is £10 less than I wanted to pay. So a fab price me thinks. I need to work out the logistics now, as a car without wheels causes Abbey a problem!! I've pm'd Mark to see if he has any solutions, otherwise I may have to loan some from somewhere, just to sit on the car until Abbey has finished working on her.
  2. Cancel your booking - the hotel I posted is ideally located for location to the town. It's at the top end where the shops are, and a little further for the decent bars by the river etc. 3 mins walk to the nearest pub, the bar in the hotel is reasonably priced and open till late. Food is fantastic, rooms are well above average. Seriously, take a look before it's too late....
  3. No worries, I'll contact them tomorrow for a price!
  4. Nice one cheers fella..... I'll get on the blower tomorrow and make some enquiries....
  5. Just make sure none of you are holding hands the next day otherwise people will REALLY start talking!!!!
  6. All, Since my slide just prior to winter I thought it be time to fix my scuffed and grazed Rays. At the same time I'd like to go for a powdercoat. Can anyone recommend a local business to Oxted that could offer such services? Cheers
  7. Let's just say the wolves were howling, the Walls were banging and the screaming well, it could have been deemed as murder! No wonder Greekman was driving frisky the next day.
  8. PM sent
  9. We've stayed in York a few times. Can't think of the name for the first hotel, but that was £110 per night. A place I would recommend is Hotel 53. http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reser ... -york.aspx Reasonable prices, excellent location, only downside is the parking is open air and can be a little bit of a tight squeeze. I can't remember if there is a charge for parking? Otherwise a great hotel, breakfast was super even with a hangover!
  10. Wasso

    wales or lakes?

    Agreeing with Chris on that one. Wales is fab for the drive and probably the main reason for choosing Wales.
  11. To be fair it wasn't too difficult to track him down in other places around the world wide web. I'm used to tracking companies down, and although his business isn't registered it's fairly easy to link information to get a result. I once spent 4 month trying to track a company down, I finally found him after finding out he'd moved 3 times in 6 months. I was even in contact with his suppliers and contacted his landlord for the units he was renting, to confirm his latest address. He did well not to leave a trail, but all crooks leave a trail like a snail, they can be found if you think outside the box. The chap once I found him was very surprised that I'd tracked him down, informed him a bailiff will be with him in 24hrs unless he transfers the funds same day. He coughed up without hesitation. (there was no bailiff, but it made himpay without hesitation!!
×
×
  • Create New...