Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Now THAT IS NICE!! Very good Mr G
  2. Looking good mate, great work and a number of jobs to do eh. Oh how come in this pic your ports are covered up, so how the hell did a bolt get dropped
  3. Think your status should change from 'Z Veteran' to 'Ebay Guru' A PM to Chris'I will fix that!
  4. That's what I thought..... not sure if it's impressive or like you say, MAD! Inspiration at all Graham
  5. Thought I'd do a bit of a revival of this thread - been looking at some of the 2012 Calendar pics on my350z and these caught my eye.... probably not to everyones taste, but I'm sure Ricey and Glrnet will be donning paint brushes instead of spray cans!!
  6. You told me you were modding throughout February!!! (Or little do we know what was occuring on the otherside of the car? )
  7. Looks like everybody was modding in Feb and so no pics of Zeds on the road
  8. Searching and hunting.
  9. rather odd place to find one of our forum members, James should be pleased to see one of his Photoshoot pics being used (scroll down to the pics) http://my350z.com/forum/body-exterior/5 ... thane.html
  10. I have a number of mods which make me smile, and I wouldn't be able to say which is the winner because they play different parts to making the overall package, so I'll select two. 1a) ARC Air Intake 1b) Motordyne XYZ pipe 2) Eibach Pro Springs - although it gives the right look and very good handling, the amount of agro I now have to negotiate speed bumps, ramps, cats eyes the bloody lot! It's just a tad low for my V2 front. Oh and last weekend I tried to get on two ramps at the garage, to have the alignment done. Both garages couldn't get me on the ramp. So it's a flipping nuisance, but love the look.
  11. "Boom Boom" as Basil Brush used to say!
  12. You should search the price of the ARC full titanium exhaust for the Zed (not sure there's any new ones left since they went bump) Try $10,710 for a full dual system http://intensepower.com/soarctiex35.html
  13. Received and payment made
  14. Can I take one matey - just one question, how much do they weigh?
  15. +1 on the savings. Heck That included an MOT as well!!
  16. I'm not going to be able to make this - arranged to go to Wales now
  17. Many Happy Returns Tadd's
  18. I guess if it was non GT it may not have the seat airbags but should have had the curtain bags? Oh well.
  19. Hasn't it got the curtain and seat airbags?
  20. Wasso

    Cobra

    Ooops where's the tissues!
  21. They clearly don't know what they are selling, 300 version on a 2003?
  22. Never spoken to Lee on the phone but in person and I can actually relate to that.
  23. and there's a lot more cost after the plugs. (did you ever sell your SC? - being lazy and not checking )
  24. May will be out the question for me due to the annual Wales meetup. So April??
×
×
  • Create New...