Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Not sure if chilli still had some knocking around send her a pm and see? Worth a shot
  2. If I'm not working I could pop down for a sarnie and lunch (not forum sarnie but the edible type). I'm only 30 mins from Stratford.
  3. lobe the excitement from the family, it was as if there was doubt it would start. Needs a good clean though mate (don't worry I remember you mentioning a respray) Good on ya see ya tomorrow oh and I see there was two Bob's in the Zed Shed
  4. I'd suggest a garage to fit and refill the hoses and coolant, as I heard there can be issues trying to bleed the coolant system of any trapped air. But fitting bonnet lifters, heck that's a 10min job with a socket set. Probably the second easiest mod bar a stubby aerial.
  5. sounds like a good game Shame I've finished jury service he could have sat next to The Honourable Judge Melbourne
  6. Dan you must be VERY bored. My nephew aged 6 did this exercise, he loved it, not sure adults prefer the same sort of fun Haven't you got any drinking games we could play, or plan some great driving routes?
  7. Nothing like that easily accessible. To be fair the Nismo RS spoiler is a heck load of wonga. Good luck in your search
  8. Do you tell them it is connected to the flux capacitor No it breaks spark plugs Or I say it's the ejector seat switch.
  9. But people always say "ooooooh so what does that switch do?"
  10. Ah ha if only. Had the same problem with a woman at the toll on Saturday, fiddling around for change, then went to her bag for a note, taking her time with repositioning her bag then giving the money over, then grabbing bag to put change returned to her back in her bag nicely. She was at the booth about 2/3 mins stoopid cow!
  11. My last opportunity to show you my switch also, as it's being taken out the car tomorrow
  12. Looks like you're almost ready for some NOS See ya Friday @ THE Zed Shed
  13. Well I don't see the frog at the bottom of the page, so I guess he's been Frog marched off the forum
  14. Congrats Ash, Brillo you'll be mighty impressed with the streaked carpets, we all were Oh and congrats to Brillo too
  15. Thank god because I was getting pi$$ed off with trying to understand what this fella is trying to say or do? Just crazy
  16. So your Mrs has allowed one this time or is it still a secret
  17. Who said anything about if it was a good looking design, food for thought
  18. Yeah returning back to stock he also apparently removed the exhaust in his notes, saw it drop not totally out? I was going to put this in the guides just for a laugh Keyser would have used a lot more colour to his video too
  19. Bullet how could you forget Ibherdesign. These as we all know are one of the most popular widebody kits available.
  20. Nor sure if it would after tourists? Interesting though, a days holiday to remember road traffic accidents nice!!
  21. It does help to look at the updated price Can't believe I spent that much money on disks and pads but then I did have PF before and they were even more. Still love ya too mate
  22. Woof woof bark
  23. Alex sells them £175 - not sure if that includes delivery
  24. That's one BIG piece with lots of little pieces missing having a colour identity crisis!!
×
×
  • Create New...