Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Where have you been the last 5 years It's probably been around longer but I'm guessing at 5 years.
  2. Happy Birthday Cal all the best
  3. Which ones? He's had about 300 sets!
  4. Wasso

    [SOLD]Wheel Nuts

    Sold - thread locked
  5. Rumour has it 1Ib 2oz!! I will weld it to my gear stick!! Yes it's Ian Cheers matey, for sure I've only really purchased desirable items that don't lose heaps of money. Chargespeed, ARC, Motordyne etc. The Tommy K gear is always going to hold it's value, hence I have two of his original badges on my car. Probably 3 or 4 times the price!
  6. I still have his rear strut brace cover in Red Carbon..... I'm sure I've got something else as well, but can't think what it is...... Still have Muddy's JVC stereo, all be it in the cupboard now.
  7. My350z, I can't say how much as it's painful!!
  8. I can't wait to receive and get her fitted and feel the Tommy Kaira Hebi Bebi!!
  9. Happy Birthday all...... Have a great one Chris
  10. Good to see you back Paul. A lot has changed in all that time..... Good luck with the new project, will be interesting to see where you head this time
  11. Sounds like reasonable advice and if the post cat sensors are switched off you then have potentially a genuine EML code pending resolution.
  12. Best talk to whoever applied the Up-Rev. Alternatively get a OBD reader in the port to identify the code.
  13. As per your other post...... I have the Air Inlet snout (In Dorset) Upper Plenum (OX17) Throttle Body (OX17) Coolant Reservoir (OX17)
  14. I've got one on my car you can have, mine needs to go so that I can get my 4" intake pipe through there! Although..... car is at the Zed Shed, and I know Chris is super busy, how soon are you looking for the doodaaarr thingy whatsit part? (that is the official name for it)
  15. PS4 gaming, currently Destiny and Golf Golf Skiing Drinking Drinking... Did I mention Drinking? Eating plenty of curries - yes that IS a hobby
  16. Sorry not feeling it..... The ARC needs to go, it looks wrong now. Loved your bay previously obviously because of its incarnation from mine. Not sure if there's too much blue going on, looks very dark. What matters though is that YOU like it which by the sounds of it you're chuffed
  17. Long time no see, hope all is well Paul
  18. Wow so many emotions there matey. For your wife too, friend and yourself. As long as you're all okay that's MAIN thing here. That's fixable looks to be nothing chasis wise, but the rear quarter alone new is some £5-600, had one myself. You're probably looking at £2k of work there.
  19. Sorry but that would fail the MOT.
  20. I'll call you
  21. That is a good question. I'm sure that one of the gold spacers ended up on a build thread or even in one of my spacer threads. I've tried a number of searches both in my PM's and via Google but can't find any pics. Only a few gold ones exist on the forum, super rare. So unless said members step forward i have no way of providing a pic I'm afraid. I will although go through my threads manually to see what comes up.
  22. Fancy having your 50th midweek. Had it been the weekend is have been there. I'll be at the ring if my car is running......... But that will be a great big hope on a string! All the best Bob hope you enjoyed your surprise.
  23. Happy Birthday Bob, hope you manage to get the 50 candles on the cake!
  24. Happy Birthday Dave
  25. Could be random produced as I said above. That's how my x directory number was selected.
×
×
  • Create New...