Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Nice one Jim and Paul It's a possible, but all depends on what you're looking for and how much work is required. All depends on the conditon, ie how much clay work, polish work is required. Send me a PM of what exactly you require and I'll see if I can work out a plan for you both. Cheers Ian
  2. Of course I listen, hence whilst at Nissan managed to get hold of a knowledgable chap rather than a Nissan Micra kinda mechanic and put the same question to him. I was initially looking to find out which way the valve flows so that I could potentially just insert a valve in the right direction into the new braided hose. But looking at using the oem valve and joining the pipe to equally suitable braided joins and hose.
  3. Grrrrr what a fooker!
  4. Great job and looks spot on. Are you aware the oem pipe has a one way vacuum valve? I've also been looking at replacing the servo hose to braided. My solution is to cut the hose in half. Retain the valve and set that inside the brake reservoir area then join the braided hose to the existing oem valves hose. The other end then simply joins to the plenum. I've been very concerned about this hose after discussing with a Nissan GTR mechanic, loved what I had done to my car but strongly advised not to mess too much with this hose due to the valve and it's purpose associated with the brake servo. I'm still going to go against his recommendation, but to ensure the valve and vacuum are not affected from oem specifications by retaining the valve.
  5. Jeeeeeeeeeepers when I saw the title of the thread it's either a wind up or there's a serious issue crash during your travels. Glad it's minor and you're both ok and the Zed is just lightly bruised. I think I would have dragged the knob out of their car and rubbed their eyes in the broken glass. Glad the cloaked wonder has resolved your needs
  6. Hi Dave is right I travel so please take a look at my website that has all the information you'll need, including previous clients, services and pricing. If there's something more bespoke you're looking for drop me a message or give me a call. www.pristinedetailing.co.uk Cheers
  7. Both the V2 and V3 sold by Tarmac will fit UK cars. Review Darren's build thread as I believe a small amount of tinkering is required but nothing major. Make sure you do your research regarding both the V2 and V3 that will suit your requirements.
  8. Wasso

    Swanage Meet.

    I would say there's no need for an apology Dave, get yourself back fit and fighting, I'm sure the meet can go ahead. Just concentrate on getting well and really hope to see you right as rain. All the best to you and your family.
  9. I read into "Samples" they have to deface or provide evidence to show it cannot be re-sold. Best to just mark the value down. I looked at a number of clauses that maybe smoothed but to no avail.
  10. Good deal nice one. Don't forget them to mark down the package. But don't forget you'll only be able to claim the declared value if lost or damaged. Looking forward to seeing them installed
  11. Wasso

    shiney shiney

  12. Wasso

    shiney shiney

    was just getting ready to leave so quick snap after noticing how good it looked Must have been helped from a recent snow foam
  13. Cheers Gents - and no the Egg still hasn't been eaten, just cos you lot are chocoholics or something. On that basis I'll eat the darn thing tonight to avoid any more jip during the next photoshots of the next strut bar or plenum Anyway, here's another strut bar done. Same buffing as always, but painted with a colour similar to anodised red! (I won't bore you with the before shots as I'm sure we all get the idea by now - and yes they are rain drops on the strut bar - surprise surprise it's raining AGAIN! ).
  14. Wasso

    shiney shiney

    One measly picture, is that it???? Looking good with the DD SN - great product and looking nice Mike
  15. Herewith a recent finished HR Strut Bar. Before and After pics, painted in Ford Electric Orange, which looks really nice in the flesh and should look even better within the engine bay. FINISHED PICS - Including polishing the strut bar bolts.
  16. The website below provides book provided BHP against actual BHP once it leaves the factory. http://www.rri.se/popup/performancegrap ... artsID=447 Nissan state it should be 276bhp when in fact when dyno'd it's only 246bhp. So you've lost 30bhp just by blinking I would have thought that Nissan dyno their engines on a bench dyno giving the true reading. This is not the case once you have a chasis and 4 wheels attached!
  17. That's so true about learning the camera. Ok I spent £500 on a Canon entry level DSLR. My pictures when I first got the camera were as good as a normal point and shoot. Play around with the settings, lighting and focal points has transformed my photography. So the same camera can produce average shots and great shots. It's all about getting the potential from the camera and how you take the picture.
  18. Wasso

    fair price?

    Well I guess it all depends on what you paid for it!
  19. Wasso

    fair price?

    Probably a little low.... but the problem is Zed values are dropping..... so it could be about right. I'd rather not thing about how much my Zed is worth until the time comes. Then I shall cry!
  20. Wasso

    2013 370Z

    Wheels are a bit different too, but just feel it's a bit girly??
  21. The footing of the Jungfrau AND the Matterhorn will be good enough on its own. Why not take a trip up the Eiger whilst you're there? Sounds like a gpod trip, very jealous as I love taking the Zed abroad
  22. No but the word "Revup" is contained in the thread advert and that is crucial for the purchase. If the bloody guy will respond!
  23. Very nice but something else has popped up on my350z which I'm hoping to secure a deal on so had I the available funds then FOR SURE, sex in the engine bay
  24. http://my350z.com/forum/turbos-nitrous- ... horns.html Very shiny
×
×
  • Create New...