Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. And mine Only got a couple of pics of mine this year that are worthy, and one of them wasn't taken by me I just haven't had time Like today, polishing and painting as usual.
  2. All the best today Darren, take a whiskey up there with you. As Jayne would say, if you're going to do something you're not too happy with, get pi**ed first!
  3. First pic I can see a tash growing off your neck!
  4. I'm pretty sure this is a Still it's cool so no harm in seeing it again
  5. I'd say its a fair price. A tidy Zed so that should get you the asking price.
  6. Yeah big shame Matt, hope your medical treatments are working etc. Great looking Zed by the way Is the smurf for sale?
  7. Must be in your area as there's none over on the posh side First I've heard or seen of it, very wrong that's for sure!
  8. I lubed mine up good and proper when the pads were first fitted, so I guess the lube breaks down or does something. But since re-lubing they're quiet as a mouse.
  9. My pads also were doing the same, plenty of meat on them too. Although since removing the calipers and replacing them, with the required copper grease te squeal has gone. I would say, clean them thoroughly see if that fixes the issue. If not pads out and apply copper grease. If that doesn't solve it turn the stereo up
  10. They did ask, we didn't pass it on as we didn't want him to come back :lol:
  11. Well hurry up and send it to me
  12. Thought you went to Canada not the land far far away Good on ya Jim, that didn't take long. They clearly didn't ask the opinion of the forum or you'd be shipped back in a Tea Crate
  13. I posted on their blog area of their profile to get attention and it worked
  14. If they ever need a Credit Manager just let me know
  15. I met my good lady at a BBQ. There's a very long tale that brings us to the BBQ, and wouldn't have happened had other people not met prior to the BBQ meeting. It's a long story. Been together 10 years now, been fantastic. We would have married a few years ago but my Suzie (Zed) takes priority and is high maintenance.
  16. This is on the basis of a stock Zed V Stock Chimy. The Zed in my eyes will find a buyer sooner. TVR's don't exactly have the best reputation. Anyway, nowt wrong with sucking some NOS.
  17. I was going to get a Chim instead of the Zed, but thought it maybe hard to sell a car such as that.
  18. No worries Andy, totally understand not stoping by, glad you got home safe as I'm sure it wasn't an easy drive. Love the last pic
  19. They're all wise investments.... Well that's what I keep saying to myself otherwise if stop modding like Papa Smurf
  20. Darren, Wasso and myself all run these. For the price I'm more than happy with them. That's correct, very nice suspension. Great setup and ride real nice. Wise investment, without a shadow of any doubt.
  21. Hey well done matey, I know exactly where they are and jealous of your achievement, that would be one company I'd love to work for. Next a scooby on the list then If you get any free rally tickets you know where I am All the best in your new job
  22. Are they Mission speakers Dave
  23. Thanks Colin, what do I get A warning
  24. Very nice Dave
×
×
  • Create New...