Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Brilliant
  2. Happy Birthday Ian and James - well spotted Adrian Happy Birthday matey, normally CS clears up the usual Birthday greetings, he must be busy
  3. Ha ha nice one Mr G. I wouldn't ask anyone from the Midlands
  4. What's that link thing Mr G, whatever it is it doesn't work?
  5. It's a spot on match. A lot of companies claim "oh we can't match 100%" yet I've seen plenty who have.
  6. I'd rather you didn't just stick your hand in your pocket you dirty man
  7. Steve is Bev coming too? Jayne will be pleased if so I'd probably say £400 for 3 nights and 2 people, obviously less for one person as you only have to get your own meals.
  8. Surely 34 E's would fit in your pocket? I managed to squeeze my ego in the car once, but then it grew and now it no longer fits! Surprised it ever fitted
  9. Surely 34 E's would fit in your pocket? I managed to squeeze my ego in the car once, but then it grew and now it no longer fits!
  10. Thing is for me if I went to Japan my customs bill would be horendous, especially if you have a container full of parts
  11. Very jealous 17 days that's a proper holiday That must have cost a complete and utter fortune!! I watched that bushy haired comedy bloke can't think of his name, do a tv series on Japan and their crazy life style. I wouldn't say no if I was single to hang out the bars where women pay to date blokes Have a good one matey
  12. Result!! Top man Chris..... Love this forum!
  13. I've heard the Mishi rads are okay but the fans are not. Edit - its either that way round or the other. Check with Keyser as I know he's got te right setup of course
  14. Just out of curiosity where did you get the paintwork sorted for the V2? GLWTS, very nice looking Zed
  15. Top one nice one sorted
  16. Might just be Zed at this rate
  17. Thought you'd like them.
  18. Next they'll be flying planes and fighting wars!! Fair do though, great job of the training.
  19. Okay here's the hi res pics of the latest spacers, purple in all it's glory along with the Orange. Bonding of gaskets next week Stay tuned for further updates.....
  20. Agreed, it's nice to see people making the effort, and considering this was the last of the year I would have thought more would have been interested for the Midlands meet. But then again people are either going on holiday or have put their Zed's away for winter.
  21. A rule of fuel being half the NOS is a starting point but not a fixed rule. I had a 75 NOS and I believe a 25 fuel. It all depends on the tune and the car. The fuel system will cope, I wouldn't be getting worried about that. If you're jetting high numbers then maybe an issue. Maybe have a chat with Mark. So in the case of your question what size fuel, I had 25. Will you be having bottle heaters, 1 or 2 bottles and size? Where are you installing the bottle(s). Are you having pressure and temp sensors for the bottle(s)? The minimax is a basic controller. I had the Max Extreme Street controller, has great functionality. DONT RUN THE NOS WITHOUT HAVING YOUR CAR TUNED BY A PRO!!
  22. Where are the main fixing points as I've noticed my idle has become a little up and down? No point buying one, far cheaper to make your own and to your own taste too
  23. Fuel Jet size is dependant of the map, and reflective of the NOS jet. NOS Jet size I went to 75 as recommended by Mark at Abbey. Neilp is is running a 100 or even a 125 but I'm not sure if his jet sizes are different as he run an American system? I'm guessing from a safe perspective 75 but you can go for 100 but you're obviously somewhere near the boundaries. What those exact boundaries are depends on the tune and systems you're running. You could whack a 200 jet in if you wanted, but whose to say it will blow? Dependant on how of often you push it I guess.
  24. Bisto is normally a popular request!!
×
×
  • Create New...