Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. You won't get it in the UK, I also like it but couldn't totally justify the cost of bringing it in from the US. They pop up from time to time on my350z
  2. There's no harm in creating a Zed logo as well, call it option 3.
  3. I'm a big fan of novelty cufflinks, from cars, to boats, playstation controllers and so on. I was scouring the internet and found a gap in the cufflink market and as such I've approached a company in which to make my own 350z cufflinks. You may think this is a little odd, but hey, I'm not exactly normal. So branching out from my idea I thought about making 350z and 370z cufflinks for those who love their cars and appreciate novelty cufflinks. In surveying the options I can produce cufflinks in pretty much the same style as these shown below. They will come in a polished effect which keeps things simple. I enquired if there was an option to have them painted in the colour of your Zed but this isn't possible, which is a shame. I'm estimating that I could potentially sell these for around the £17-£19, which should include delivery. This price will be exclusive to our forum, so anyone from "other" forums will have to source them via ebay at a higher rate. Then I'm sure there's a wealth of other 350z/370z owners who don't reside within a car fourm. The cars will be a direct copy of a diecast model, but scaled down of course. Would any of you be interested in such novelty items?
  4. Black Rose? Best of both worlds and easily supplied from Nissan?
  5. Who? Nice video/track by the OP, I'm kinda getting into this dubstep stuff. Currently on my 32g drive in the car anything from.... Leftfield, Deadmau5, Ben Sims, Richie Hawtin, Sven Vath, Laurent Garnier, Carl Cox, Jeff Mills, Underworld, them onto Take That, Girls Aloud (sorry but just keep dreaming of them all in the car), Afterlife and other chill out, stuff recorded from Radio Essential mixes and live sets from various clubs around the world.
  6. Earls Hoses is your answer. I'm going to be putting an order in if you're interested.
  7. (The plant at 4:10) http://youtu.be/UNf3FlP_dtk And yes I recall the programme and loved. I still to this day shake the roots of well established plant life and make a noise just like the plant did in the game show. Wasn't he the uncle or something?
  8. My name is actually Wasso, pronounced Ian Long story and too boring but was born when I was a teenager. And this is for the benefit of verygooD
  9. Oooops sex wee for about the 100th time. I love this video SO much! I just keep smiling.
  10. Cool
  11. How soon could you get info, as I want mine done for May. When I speak with TGM, I'll ask for prices on wings, standard bumper, and bonnet.
  12. Pretty close to me. About 30 miles! Well I'm a fair distance away but want somebody reputable to do the work, one with the right facilities and experience. They come highly recommended. I'll give them a bell tomorrow and see what they could do for us as a group buy?
  13. could work out cheaper..... How far is everyone from TGM in fleet? (Worth a shot?)
  14. I'm in the same boat with paint, will be getting a number of panels sorted once and for all. I'm thinking a visit to TGM is in order.
  15. COLIN!! Get on it now!! About time you gave your Zed a bit more love in the dressing room.
  16. The CS bumper won't go in the Zed, I had mine test fitted inside and it just won't go!
  17. Wasso

    eBay induction

    Ha ha cool matey. There's not a great deal more I can make without getting CAD and R&D involved. Would love to design a few exhausts, but don't have any experience of such. There's also some testing going on as we speak for the upper plenum. I'm awaiting further info, test then publish as another service.
  18. Wasso

    eBay induction

    I'll be making intake pipes within the next 6-8 weeks, which can be anodised or left polished. They'll be cheaper than Berks for instance, but of the same quality.
  19. Suzie
  20. I would say a large number of people couldn't see such a large outlay for just a bonnet. Although its not any old bonnet I agree. I'd say your market is limited by its exclusivity. I'd buy it, but I'm saving for other bits and have a huge shopping list in prep for Wales.
  21. Wasso

    Old Chestnut

    I can give you Rays look on the setup you've noted.
  22. Flurking hell, lucky there old boy!! Do you still drink? That's some mess, glad you survived that's pretty horrific!
  23. Wicked
  24. I'm always at Wales, but there's no way I'll ever drink like that again. 1. We're driving the next day 2. I hate hangovers 3. I'd rather not have embarrassing photos plastered all over the forum. I stick to Carling now for safety.
  25. For me cold 60, warm just a fraction below 30. I always warm the car up before moving. For me I don't even move till the temp needle has moved above the lower cold mark. Will then refrain from revving the engine beyond 3k till my oil pressure is down to 30.
×
×
  • Create New...