Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. www.myparceldelivery.com
  2. 1. Wasso (no +1 this year) 2. 3. 4. 5.
  3. Just to let you know, I've sent a full set of Brembo's by courier and it cost £10. So I'd say with two boxes you could send that lot for £20. As long as you bubble wrap them up they wouldn't get damaged.
  4. Funny enough I looked at these last night as well.
  5. Now now, just because it didn't fit a facelift Who me? Gutted it wasn't facelift. it's nice in silver c/f too I don't like silver I like blue though
  6. Now now, just because it didn't fit a facelift Who me? Gutted it wasn't facelift.
  7. That looks mint matey
  8. Looks better than when it was in SMD's car
  9. And getting Coilovers
  10. Looking good Dan, be safe mate Keep the updates and vids coming
  11. Amazeballs!! You guys are just legendary. I think its about time you guys earnt an appreciation thread to collate your generosity
  12. Erm snapping steel is one I've not heard of?? I'd be keen to hear exactly how much torque you were applying, and with a torque wrench I hope. PM me your address and a firm position of the bolt as the six bolts that reside across the plenum are two different sizes. If its the back row 70mm and front 55mm so let me know and I'll post you one up.
  13. I like
  14. A shame that's not facelift, I would have had the LOT off you.
  15. Good luck with the Greddy!! Beautiful brakes!!
  16. Agreed pretty good deal.
  17. That looks sweet as hell!!
  18. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. It would cost a fortune and potentially look crap. The guy needs to bin it!
  19. 3 boxes full of SC wrapped in gift paper but in the lounge teasing Kim, not knowing what was inside them
  20. How did you know? That's exactly what I got. It's awesome Is it fitted yet :lol: It should be mapped by now?
  21. Careful as you could end up as a Dad (don't ask) and that will mean YOU have to buy the presents!!
  22. How did you know? That's exactly what I got. It's awesome No way lol really? I think Kim was the only one who didn't know. Even Zmanalex knows You'll enjoy fitting your own charger, but just don't ask for help from the Dualing banjo's
  23. Wasso

    Jag F-Type

    Saw a red one this morning. Good points. 1. Front bumper 2. Doesn't sound too bad, could be better for the price (poss v6 I heard) Bad Points. 1. All of it! 2. Specifically the back end, looks like Toyota designed it. It's just another wannabe Jag in my book. I don't like Aston apart from the Vantage, and I'd rather drive the rest of their range than the wannabe Jag. Sorry doesn't float my boat at all.
  24. Happy Birthday Kim, have a great day, and hope you enjoy your presents, I know I would Have a rest day and pop your feet up, from my other half also.
  25. Anodised......stainless steel. If you've got a nice strut I'd splash out on the Titanium bolts.
×
×
  • Create New...