Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Funny that, unless you'd changed you reg and gone silver.
  2. Good price nice and rare.
  3. Try loosing 50kg out the back, which is what I've done with a carbon boot and no wheel etc. it does make for a lighter back end, but just taking the spare it isn't going to make any difference to handling. The benefit is you're not carrying weight around unnecessarily.
  4. Another Zed at Rentokil
  5. Ha ha had a propper laugh to that!! Nice one Bennetto!!
  6. These are 5/16 and you retain your original strut brace.
  7. Good luck guys...... And DON'T CRASH!!
  8. There are no added gains with the 1/2" spacer over the 5/16, apart from an increased growl of the engine, along with the loss of your oem strut brace, as it just won't fit. The 1/2" spacer can be used for increased numbers when going FI. In purchasing the kit, you receive everything needed for installation. Do you need anything else? That depends if you're running a 2006 revup, where the MREV2 lower plenum is needed, as the spacer alone on a 2006 is not enough. The spacer is a simple fit, and doesn't need any other parts or sealants for instance.
  9. Tom, maybe I could suggest? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71728-fsbatch2-custom-anodised-plenum-spacers-170/
  10. Yeah but I can't wait, I feel like I've got the Octet bug. It will be worth the wait bud, besides who else has one in the uk True and nobody - hooorah some exclusivity at last (again) that chargespeed will be gone next year lol.
  11. Yeah but I can't wait, I feel like I've got the Octet bug.
  12. He says..... Famous last words.
  13. Beautiful!! Tarmac ecstasy!!
  14. That would get you around 1,200 miles to Hungary as that takes technically 2 days as I've done it a couple of times now. Cheers for the post Adrian, 2013 is out the question but for sure next year for my 40th.
  15. She'll be having a heart transplant end of the year.
  16. And 51,000 miles whilst in my possession. First pic on the nail........ (Bit blurry though) And then sat at the lights She's done me proud and have enjoyed every minute of those 51,000 miles. She's having a makeover on Friday with a few extra secret additions, so that she feels new again. Keep going girl
  17. Great mod, that should stead you well for employment at the Zed Shed
  18. There was a brand new set of Wilwood for sale in Candy Apple red But they were only the 4/2, where as I'd prefer the 6/4.
  19. They probably blew under the shear load of gadgets you have running from them
  20. Aha one of those roads without speed limit signs, I like those too
  21. FORUM POLICE!! I hope you wasn't driving beyond the speed limit there Dan
  22. Yeeeeehah all purchased...... I'm a proud owner of a pre-revup charger for my revup Only pulling your chain
×
×
  • Create New...