Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. No, the one he had was slightly standard...... Don't expect anything less with the Zed Shed crew and totty..... Who knows what's next? (Link for Viking direct doesn't work)
  2. That looks super smashing great Just one thing........ Have you got thieves in your area? As its appears that you have BILKING thieves..... They've stollen all the letters and numbers from your number plate!!!!!!
  3. Don't even go there.......
  4. I can see a stone chip Great work
  5. That's what I was thinking.
  6. What's the charge with Arch rolling? Might be worth doing mine before the paint, ready for future plans
  7. I have these in Blue and they seem fine so far, genuine article and been on the car 3 months or so, heard horror stories about copies I was about to say the same.
  8. Ride me some of the same but closed end for me in Red (I hear a group buy forming)
  9. It's a really nice car and in surprised too with a nice sound system as well.
  10. It's only taken you 4 days to read this....... I knew nobody else would be really interested :lol:
  11. Video 10 - complete and final tune.
  12. Wasso

    Fully Floaters...

    By what I've read recently is that floaters are cheaper to replace, I could be wrong, and I found this via a for sale thread on my350. Not sure about rattle? Would be surprised if there'd be such an issue?
  13. Here comes another wheel whore In any case they're not purple............ Yet
  14. I'd have gone for a rear wiper delete, it almost looks out of place amongst an epic build.
  15. I'd say that's a very strong Or a problem, sure Admin will be along shortly.
  16. WOW £35ph, you don't see that very often. It riles me to see garages charging £70+ ph. Why not keep her now she's perfect again?
  17. How would you like me to call Rosie IT! She has feelings you know! I'm so pleased the wheels are in motion so to speak. *update* Phoned the 101 tell number today to find out what's happening. Call 1 : Ring this number XXXXXXXX Call 2 : Hi can I discuss my CAD number XXXX right okay sir you need another number (despite selecting "north of the Thames" as a selection. You need to ring THIS number XXXXX Call 3 : Hi can I discuss my CAD number XXXX right okay sir you need another number XXXXXX Call 4 : HELLO! Can I discuss my CAD number XXXXX, yes sir hold on. "Aha, I need to log into another system. Can I call you back. yes ok! Call 5 : Hi, I can confirm the file has been passed to us but not in full as the offending car has been crushed. Okay so what happened to the forensics? "Don't know sir, you'll have to speak with PC XXXX" okay, so what's happened to the owner of the vehicle registered to Harrow on the Hill? "Don't know sir, you'll have to speak with PC XXXX" Right so you can't really tell me anything? "No sir!" So what was the point of all of that? I am the victim, not some passer-by who just called the wrong number. Have they done anything "Don't know" seems to be the most popular response?? It seems that victims are just treated as another call and that I have some serious damage to my car and inconvenience it would appear the culprit has been given the opportunity to just walk free. Now, if I speed just 10mph over the speed limit they shove points and a fine up your ass! Fair I think not. I sometimes wonder why we have to put up with this crap sometimes. Not only is my pride and joy damaged but I have the inconvenience of dealing with our law enforcement, but frankly I don't see much happening, as I quote "this is a low level crime sir" I truly give up!!
  18. I see my car
  19. Why thankyou Dave.. done it to offset the average normal driver age that you pushed up with the Jag
  20. There may also be another application of a base coat which affects the final finish. I know Azure needs this so probably worth looking into.
  21. Should be painted and on the car at the end of the month.
  22. Very similar to fit Ian bring it along Will do, its only been 18 months I'll bring my soldering iron and associated bits that I've never used :lol:
  23. I'd also forget the French leg down and head through Belgium and Germany instead, more interesting.
  24. We camped that road out of Monaco back in 1999. Did a six month tour of Europe, 9,000 miles. Monaco is a tad boring but you have to drive the roads which represent the track although you'll have to do it in 3 stages as its made up of one way roads, as the circuit isn't linked correctly for every day use. We drove the tunnel, harbour, start line, casino and the hairpin in the camper van. I had to make my own v10 noises with my mouth A long trip you have planned and take into account heavy toll costs.
×
×
  • Create New...