Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Spacers received and off to them on Friday to be polished ready for anodising. Gaskets are delivered and plastic feet in production but should be ready to collect next week some time. So hopefully Friday next week I'll be sending PM's for payment. Anyone else who is interested I have 24 in total, so whenever interested just let me know.
  2. well if you're getting rid of your supercharger.....dibs?! I think it'd be more than just a SC, it'll probably be the entire engine as well.
  3. I'm not surprised either with the way the bumper has been wrapped. Needed internal support to stop it flexing by the look of things. Gutting I have to say, a body shop will fix that for you.
  4. I was under the impression at the time the LS3 was good for 400 and a SC is required to make decent numbers. Subsequently I've now found LS suppliers and dug around a lot more, so yes you did mention the LS3 and LS2.
  5. £6,300 instead of £8,800 hmmmmmm
  6. This is interesting.... So in effect same power'ish from the LS3 with cams as you would the LSA. (Goes shopping for LS3 instead now )
  7. DEAL! Dibs!! There was an engine selling on USA eBay funded to 650 already, sure it was like stage two LSA or something but well over my budget
  8. Steering wheel from the left to the right? I'd say massive improvement!!
  9. You're looking at £7k+ for a Whipple or Edelbrook?
  10. you're never done with modifying cars :-P I wish it was done mate but there's still quite a long road ahead. How are you finding the SC on your motor? I've wondered about charging the LS Thanks man, glad you like it Simple LSA. Done! Cheaper in the long run. New crated engine from Motorparts World in Cannock £8,800 http://shop.partsworldperformance.com/lsa-6-2l-super-charged-crate-engine-19211708
  11. Why have you gone off the after shots already?
  12. "Stripper" that's epic I pick one problem at a time and deal with it by talking to my other half or sort the issue. If you tackle the issues one at a time you'll combat them.
  13. Wire are so 1980's you'd think Bluetooth would have taken over Good work keep it coming
  14. #FORUMPOLICE
  15. You could always write it in like the Americans.... 0121 three three 4 6789 For instance?
  16. Just bash the one you have till its Blue?
  17. I'll have a chat on PM with ya
  18. Wasso

    My Z32 SWB

    Result
  19. Oh I'll not be drinking Lemonade. It'll be a Zed meet without Zeds
  20. Ok you've convinced me
  21. What for some technical knowhow? He was busy with his G'Box!!
  22. Did you have a can of this?
  23. Totally. Get your arse in gear and get up here. There is more to the zed meets than having the zed. You can lead the midlands convoy! are you havin a laff At least I'd be the most economical
  24. Okay we shall see what happens. Thing is now that I'm working in London I only see Jayne at the weekends and she knows of the predicament and said great I'll see you that weekend then. We shall see what happens. Depending if the car is done I'll be there Friday or poss come up Sat in the Polo.
×
×
  • Create New...