Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Flippin terrible...... Shameless arseholes!
  2. Can't believe the amount of people that have shown interest and passed comment to this thread and the bad times that happened. This forum is a very nice place to be despite the bad that happened. The good is that RT have done a great job and bringing the car back to how she should look and make her stunning. You've all been a support along this process and as TinyFlier said the pics don't actually show how bad it was. The reconstruction of the Nismo skirt was epic. You wouldn't even know it'd been repaired. Thank you all for keeping my chin up. (a lot of people will know how much my girl means to me, she actually has to share a spot with my other half (hi Jayne )) :thumbs: :)
  3. Cool and good choice. Payment received and your order is now at my house. Picking the plastic spacer feet up Mon or Tue. Boxes arriving Monday. Bolts by the end of the week. LOL I had a red one.
  4. It would stop your roast chicken from killing you.
  5. Sod off They look good. Cheers Russ
  6. Thanks Andy and Will, and she really does look mint. The tint and boot spoiler look fantastic better than expected. In the flesh is real nice.
  7. I know its painful on the wallet.
  8. Plastics are fine as long as they don't burn, but paint is a very bad move in the oven. Read up on it as I was going to do it and decided firmly against it.
  9. Fixed. Ha ha great minds
  10. One of these One of these Big brake kit (manufacturer yet to be decided) Then some of this.....(paint) But I'll enjoy the new Azure for a while longer. In fact I may keep it that colour its that good.
  11. Its actually very bad to cook paint in your home domestic oven. The chemicals in the paint will be harmful and reside inside your oven for when you cook a roast dinner. Nice finish though
  12. Already on the list
  13. Pleased is an understatement. The difference from before is night and day. Taras, Ray and Thomas have gone over and above to fix other little jobs such as aligning my boot, repairing the rubber seal and ensuring the car was in showroom condition upon pick up. I can honestly say that RT are a bodyshop to be trusted and provide excellent results. Thanks chaps and see you soon for a polish. The canards didnt go on as one of them is miss shaped so they'll fix that for my next visit. All in all she looks fantastic. Exhaust to come......
  14. The other issue with the Motordyne I didn't like, was the fact they anodise the spacer white, but over the laser cut edges. After 1 year on my car it looked grubby, and anyone wishing to bling their bay it looked tatty. Which is where all this came about. I wanted one for myself so setup the creation of Wasso Spacers. They will be going on sale in America soon.
  15. Are we still talking about the car. Head & Gutter
  16. Because for less you can have them colour coded The Motordyne spacer and gaskets are made for cost effective manufacturing, so the spacer is made of two parts glued together. They also use a silicon bond for the gasket which breaks down, as I found. Mine are made of single pieces so not glued together, and don't use silicon as a glue for the gasket.
  17. its actually chip board laminated. They're for Jags.
  18. Cheers gents didn't see this.... And the money shot.... PM me if you're interested. £170 delivered.
  19. Well today is the day......... :yahoo:
  20. He didn't like the weave as he's a fussy git so we agreed a deal. I think they came with his bumper? I've been searching for ages for them so it was a bit of a result. Thanks mate..... Nice to know she's pulling approval. Gonna try and get a fair few cool shots with the camera for the calendar as I've taken none this year and probably a prime time to do it. Thing is my favourite photographer (Octet) is away shameful.
  21. Cheeky monkey..... I'm sure you'll be tracking the package as well as me Still work in progress, ha ha been saying that for a few years now. This is chapter two or is it three, oh well Cheers Vlad, meet up soon for a pint and we can talk mods I did actually post under each part who and where.... Canards came from Mr OsakaBen - member.... Struck a little deal. Thanks Steve, nearly getting there.....
  22. G27 it is then...... The Zorst will be the only one in the UK for a short time as it appears someone else has also bought one (I know it is though lol)
  23. Happy Wedding Day to you both
×
×
  • Create New...