Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I use 3M and Menzerna, you need a medium cut and a rotary to be honest. Stubborn areas are useless with a DA.
  2. Hi, have you injured yourself recently...... Yes...... Okay what was injured....? Well, I broke both my legs and both arms. How was this? Painful!!! No, how was this accident? It was on the stairs, I fell down...... Okay let me put you through to my injury solicitor...... Hello my name is Robin, you have been injured? Yes two broken arms and two broken legs!! How was this? Painful...... No, how did you do this? Walking down the stairs...... Okay was there anything on the stairs..... Yes there was carpet.... No sir, was there anything to cause the fall or was the stairs broken. No but both my arms and legs were broken 😜 Okay sir what was the cause of the accident.... I was drunk!! Okay you come to the forest party in India ASSHOLE!! (Puts the phone down) he wasn't pleased but had two minutes of fun.
  3. Hooooray by the way
  4. Why not go to TDI, it would be closer?
  5. Herewith latest pics with spacer and gaskets. Also an example of the clear coat which is for sale on behalf of Smudgedon. So if you fancy this one off Polished and Sealed let me know. The last picture also includes the kit as a whole, including bolts, nylon spacers and aluminium washers for the strut brace. The entire kit.
  6. Okay so spacers have been received, anodised, gaskets applied. Plastic spacer feet and strut bar feet received. All that leaves is bolts which should arrive this week and sending hopefully end of the week. Pics of the ones for customers to be posted here very shortly.
  7. Yeah what the feck is it?? Looks smart. Edit : oh right okay..... So you didn't dare dabble on the Zed first and the FORD got it!!
  8. Yeeeehah well done Adrian. TT all the way mate. Zed shed lookout!!!!!!!!!!
  9. What if nobody wants to pay £300? I'll be honest £350 was a good price £300 is even better. Those who know the MD XYZ is the best Y by far. I can't believe nobody has purchased but at your new price you should get a buyer. Unless everyone is being tight
  10. And UP..... Also want these off you matey 350z Berk Decats 03 to 06 http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-scorpion-y-pipe-back-exhaust-system.aspx
  11. Thanks mate for dinner last night and some dead nice Romanian beer. Cheers for hair raising ride in your Zed.
  12. Letti knows, I think she wants to see less of him Took a ride out in his 350 last night. He's bonkers for selling.
  13. You are here see previous pic...... Anyway the food police are in the area!
  14. Guess who's just turned up.....
  15. You're getting close
  16. Oh come on guys think harder......
  17. Mini forum meet with BBQ
  18. I guess that's a no then
  19. Cheers for the PM, although he's looking for quite a considerable discount. He's wanting a little lower mileage, and specifically to be used as a track car. Also the re-sale would be harder being that's its a non GT. he said best offer £2k.
  20. SELL IT!! Don't keep it..... A new owner would be able to cherish it for you. I'd in fact lower the price a little. I know a potential buyer if you shave some money off.
  21. Not sure if pics will assist but a reference point at least.
  22. That's a fair point..... Not sure if they were labelled. They look bloody nice though. We shall see what happens next week.
  23. Its a decat Matt, doesn't need to be over engineered. Simple pipe. It was suggested by Abbey and fitted the bill during the XYZ. We shall see what happens. It may mean taking on some HFC's or other brand of straight pipes or even maybe some custom ones?
  24. As pointed out to me, the XYZ forms I to a single section through the tunnel mid way. So any issues in the decats won't show. The TDX has a silencer which now fits in this space but pushed to one side. In order to reclaim from MD would mean testing with oem cats because that's how it was designed. If it doesn't fit thereafter clearly the MD have made an error. Kindly Darren-B has lent me some spare cats he has and have already been packaged and checked in for collection tomorrow. We shall see what happens, but I seriously believe CS from looking at how the Zorst sits. Gota say though, the 4" tail pipes are friggin huge and I'll need to make some rear bumper modifications to accommodate.
  25. Reading way....
×
×
  • Create New...