Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Why I think they give the rear strut a bit of colour
  2. 140$ for 40sqft
  3. There's also this stuff which I stumbled across today (whilst also investigating sound deadening)
  4. Keyser also runs them. Quite like them. Especially with the electronic adjustment. To be fair they're a good all round setup who doesn't want to pay a fortune. But I've been in Bennets car and Adrian's both with KW's. you do notice the difference.
  5. No problem, Red in stock. I'll PM you details.
  6. Indeed they do for sure, wasso polished spacer was at home after i got in yesterday, thanks again buddy! RaINE No worries matey. Don't forget pics as I'd be curious to how it looks also.
  7. Of course plenty in stock. What colour are you after?
  8. Yes they look very nice in the flesh
  9. Admin can I've not always been Tarmac He was Jennifer before
  10. A mate at work used to call my Zed a Datsun or Sunny. I said mate your vauxhall Zafira is a bag of old nails so pi$$ off! But then he wants a ride in the Zed. It all changed after that. As Ian says, FB us and we'll praise your Zed! They're all jealous that's all.
  11. Very nice
  12. Cheers man but as Oct said I need full coilovers with the remote reservoirs. Will have to keep looking for the moment I'll keep an eye out on my350 and G35 for any potential KW's.
  13. Heck that was a close shave! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN!!
  14. There's some really good opinions going on here. I so believe that road conditions should dictate the speed limits. That happens in Europe, as such rain or snow limits are reduced and clearly marked. I believe we should be in line with Europe at least, especially motorways. Motorways at night should be given free reign to increase upto 100mph. That's the majority of drivers who like to go above the norm. Either way the standard of driving needs to improve in the UK. Re-tests every 10 years. Elderly every 5 years. There's older folk who are behind the wheel on the motorway doing 56mph in the middle lane with cars undertaking and overtaking. Its bonkers. I'm quite happy with suburban speed limits. Just ditch the speed cameras!! Either way nothing will happen in the UK because we aren't Europe savy. We want nothing to do with the Euro and secondly we want out of Europe WTF! Okay so that'll bring back duty free yeeeha! But England sucks!! The end!! For reference on the safest road checkout this data. I actually thought Germany would be far better than it was. http://www.abd.org.uk/safest_roads.htm
  15. Hi mate the car had about 8000 miles when it went bang It may of been a sensor faulty don't know for sure I did drive it hard though 8000 . I wouldn't of been happy about that! whats yours running now tony? its certainly impressive! Its running 950bhp WITHOUT NOS. holy sh!t wow that's impressive tony. any videos of this thing in action? where are you from? Head here first to get the lowdown http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/43688-advancedme-goes-for-1kbhp-with-the-z/
  16. Bonjour, uno Cerveza, thank you
  17. I learnt subconsciously in my 5hrs a day whilst commuting to London from Birmingham. But my subconscious decided to forget a load of it. But I did learn this...... Eres una hermosa mujer con grandes pechos, ¿vendrás a la cama conmigo?
  18. Or a mechanic Cash still waiting....
  19. Wasso

    RIMS

    They are very similar to the WEDS SA60 that I was going to go for. But crap offsets. Edit - wrong photo.
  20. I think that went recently...... But yeah, us Motordyne b!tches will of course say the XYZ. Haydn, got my TDX V2 fitted now..... "sex wee"!!
  21. Did you hear in the news today? Anyone running oversized calipers are subject to a £3,000 tax charge per year. You'd do best selling them to me...... Cash waiting
  22. Send Octet a message he's looking for OEM suspension. Thanks Wasso! No problem matey
  23. Send Octet a message he's looking for OEM suspension.
  24. Aren't you supposed to be on holiday with your FAMILY!!
  25. Booooooooooooom! See Adrian too much power = no power!!
×
×
  • Create New...