-
Posts
13,804 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Wasso
-
Original Chargespeed Rear Bumper & Carbon Diffuser
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
Considering RT are *miles* away from you I guess they impressed with the respray work to earn such a swing in opinion? I work 7 miles from them now -
Original Chargespeed Rear Bumper & Carbon Diffuser
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
Patience my friend. Car goes in tomorrow and comes out the Friday following. So you'll see it all together in one go on the Sunday. Might stay down Sunday night save going all the way back to Brum. -
Original Chargespeed Rear Bumper & Carbon Diffuser
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
Oh come on Pete read above RT are doing the whole lot. -
Original Chargespeed Rear Bumper & Carbon Diffuser
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
@ Mr G Hands off my idea Wait to see how mine turns out then make a decision. It may look daft but we'll soon find out. -
SuperCharged or Turbo DE 350z Engine went bang!
Wasso replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Forced Induction
Grow a pair and take it to the next level that engine is crying for Or follow GT4's example and take it to the max For the man who wanted stealth he sure didn't end up with stealth. Woooosh woooosh woooosh (makes a bloody racket I tell you) -
Cheers for the plug guys (PM Received and replied) It took me a very long time to decide on the 'right' exhaust for me. Some 3-4 years I went for the Motordyne TDX V2. For me the sound is gorgeous, build quality is very good, but the price isn't cheap.
-
That's brilliant Do it once wheels stay on, do it twice wheels fall off
-
There's more posts reporting great service from THE Zed Shed than Abbey these days. Has Abbey closed or something? Top job boys......
-
Original Chargespeed Rear Bumper & Carbon Diffuser
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
PMSL!! -
Bet the zed loves that It would do if I had one Yeah Jim when are we going to see a Zed on your driveway?
-
Original Chargespeed Rear Bumper & Carbon Diffuser
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
Cheers Kyle, exactly that..... I couldn't dare chop an original. I'd rather it went to a new home allowing me to chop up a copy and make the new version different to the original look. The bottom section which is covered with the diffuser will be cut away with a replacement lip to edge the bumper. This will serve as a Ings+1 look but with the chargespeed vents. So a totally unique piece that will allow me to fit my tips and of course show off my cans (kinda like a bumper tuck). How it will look I'm unsure but will be different and serve a purpose. Something like this...... -
This is a heads up for my "for sale" which will be held on eBay. Only because I know there's a few that have asked me for dibs. Although I'm friendly with a number of people who have asked and I'd rather you fight amongst yourselves so that I don't get PM's saying "ahhhh man thought you'd give it to me" So I'm posting this up here to make you aware of the impending post which will appear on eBay in about 9 days time. There aren't many original ones in the UK, which this has perfect fitment and has no damage. If you want to bring one in from America you're looking at over £1k. I'll update this post when it happens. Here's a teaser pic or two.....
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Yeah loving the sound, just wish I'd done this years ago to be fair. Just can't wait for the tail pipes to go on now. I'll probably be up your way with Lexx at some point..... Matt, they're huge, I can get my whole hand through the entire pipe. Which is why the original Chargespeed is gonna have to go (so watch out for a sale thread near you soon That so isn't a normal sized mug, must be a micro mug! That's is some lovely looking kit Ian, can't wait to see the finished goods! No really it is that big! New job, 3-4 months saving and securing mod-deals (2nd hand stuff such as the audio). The new look will be presented just in time for the G'hopper meet -
That's how the A4 accident would have occurred, white line riding and a driver changing lanes. Thing is I don't really give a toot if they kill themselves through riding like idiots. I'm more fussed about repairing more body panels and paint. That would **** me off more.
-
IPhone 5 on eBay, 1Day action, No Reserve!
Wasso replied to Luke0549's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
+1 -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Well, after chats with RT this week she's heading back on Saturday to stay for a week. She's having a new custom build chargespeed witht the diffuser cut out to make way fair the tail pipes and a clear view of the rear cans. New Audio system from Octet purchased and will hopefully end up inside the car a week after. Pics will follow as they happen. -
To be honest after 6 weeks of driving in London that example is just typical. The amount of dangerous bikers on the roads horrifies me. They don't give a toot about other vehicles. All they care about is nipping through the middle of stationary or even 70mph flowing traffic. Oh there's a gap of 12ft that's MINE!! A bike is a vehicle that should obey the same rules as a car or truck. Not "get a bike to shortcut the traffic". On the A4 entering London Monday, biker accident. I know instantly how that would have occurred. What I find most odd that over the last 6 years in Birmingham I've not seen any evidence of idiotic bike riding, which affirms my theory of "get a bike to shortcut the traffic" for London. London is a nightmare for bikers....... Inconsiderate and all riding with a death wish. All I can say about the video rider is "sh!t" and he's a ****!!
-
[SOLD] - Pioneer Headunit P4100DVD + fascia adaptor
Wasso replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in For Sale
I doubt he will ever want to look at another car stereo system ever again after last night. In fact neither will I since buying is speakers and amps. Minefield is a word I'd like to use when looking at doing a decent install. Everything interior needs to come out including carpets!! I'm not looking forward to it! -
[SOLD] - Vortech SC v2 Tunner kit with supporting mods
Wasso replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in For Sale
The secret lurker, go on Neil..... You know you wanna! -
[SOLD] - Vortech SC v2 Tunner kit with supporting mods
Wasso replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in For Sale
Don't work for me either I had to clear my cookies on my iPhone now they work. -
[SOLD] - Vortech SC v2 Tunner kit with supporting mods
Wasso replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in For Sale
Just loads 10 empty boxes, that's on my phone but would expect it to work? -
[SOLD] - Vortech SC v2 Tunner kit with supporting mods
Wasso replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in For Sale
Pics don't seem to work mate. Good price for all that kit. -
I was about to say the same...... Stunning lap is one thing, shoving the fear of death up your jack is another