Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Also depending on your location you've also got the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham which is also highly rated.
  2. Its a heavy fecker eh....
  3. Looking (That's why I got a Carbon boot you can fit it by yourself )
  4. I was going to head out and mod my car...... But realised its at RT So I chromed up Jaynes Juke instead
  5. Must be the drink....... Eyes are a bit blury
  6. Didn't fancy doing in between the letters? Come on over and have a go.....
  7. I just wish I knew someone that could do such a magical thing.... You do realise you'll have to re-paint the feet if its to be polished.
  8. I'm guessing that? Missed that
  9. Very nice. Just a polished strut needed now.
  10. Okay Bob, put the cans down now. That's enough!!
  11. What's happening at Clark Customs?
  12. I hope so, I'm still debating the size of the finishing lip but we shall soon see. I was shopping last night in America. Hopefully very soon.
  13. And when it was fitted at the Grasshoper meet http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65514-grasshopper-1200-12th-jan-2013-weather-permitting/page__st__460
  14. I see what you mean, im not very keen on the lip either. the exhaust cut out looks brilliant. Is that what youre going for with the chargespeed? Yup I was going to ditch the chargespeed all together, but the ings I saw in the flesh and just didn't feel it. So a custom Chargespeed with cutout just seemed logical.
  15. Its an Ings+1 and HKS as you say. I was going to get that bumper but didn't like the lip up the top near the boot shut line. Which is why I'm having my chargespeed custom built to accommodate the cans.
  16. ^^^^^^ That is his second look. Used to be like this:
  17. The uk most poisonous spider :O I think your best course of action is to jolly well man up . . . 1:35 that would fix the spider!!
  18. Yup Rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeepost!!
  19. Stamp on the fecker!!
  20. I think the co-driver would have been alright has Sami been able to drive...... "Fecking hell Sami you're wrecking the car" "shut up" :lol:
  21. Do it nice or do it........ Erm....... Twice is it? Edit - or in my case 3 times
  22. It would probably cost about a grand lol Funny you say because ideally it should be charged at about £200, but nobody would pay that. I also investigated outsourcing and all companies have said you're having a laff and won't touch it cos its too complex and hard work.
×
×
  • Create New...