Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Oh yes the Nismo looks epic, glad you've stayed in the world of the Z. That means you MUST get to LakeZ next year for a viewing Can't say I like the mini, but then women are different lol.
  2. What is it a BBQ table? Great work and the colour looks great Chris
  3. Cheers matey and yes it was a great combo. Motordyne XYZ Pipe with HFC and Japspeed Decats. Video here...... Skip to 30's and enjoy (tunnel included)
  4. I've been seriously considering flocking my dash. But need my balls to grow first. Looks smart and should give a nice feel inside the car, a bit Michaelangelo but Japanese
  5. @ Ben or rather laughing at myself. I meant 4hrs for a 1hr journey. Just shows how many people actually read what I wrote
  6. Well I've not seen a great deal of her over the last 3 months. This should be the last of body or paint modifications now for a short while. I'm mostly looking forward to the one off custom rear that hopefully Hadyn won't like
  7. I haven't mate, had a good look through but bought them a good 6 months ago ready for the current phase. All in good time my friend. Police are still silent and working hard at the local cafe having a coffee.
  8. The last snow we had caught me out big time. Took me 4 hrs to do a 4 hr journey. I had summer tyres on and drove around with my snow socks ready for when I just couldn't cope any longer. I had to jack my car up to get the buggers on but they saved my bacon. I will this year dress with winter tyres to cope with the ruff stuff and still take my socks for when I get really stuck. They're great for emergencies but a nuisance to put on. Easy to get off though.
  9. Yup the e of bay China, Japan or somewhere like that.
  10. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  11. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  12. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  13. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...