Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. We didn't get back till 8pm and headed out for dinner. Nice bangers and mash £6 at the local pub. Jayne goes back today Party tonight
  2. Was in the Juke on my way to Wembley
  3. In a way yes because it made me want an immediate refresh. Its been costly but worth it in the end. Really!!! Not acceptable - see Clown for advice Dark carpark, no decent light and an iPhone. Not the best recipe for underground photography. I'll see about getting some pics up tomorrow unless Taras gets them up before.
  4. I said WHEELS, not bike stabilisers (plastic helping wheels). 19" onwards All in good time. The VOLK G27 as you know haven't been released yet. So until they're released there's not much I can do. Sorry it was the best I could do with the iPhone. Taras..... PICS!!!
  5. Protecting my interest and space awareness, so in other words DON'T PARK NEXT TO MY CAR!! Not sure if you can see them Ady but they're on all 4 corners. And my Zorst was still there, so the police can rest. I'll get some nice pics up at the weekend if I can.
  6. Okay not the best of pictures but something until Taras posts his up. Happy as a larry with the results. The Zorst looks great now that you can see it. Front end is perfect and the custom rear has come out a treat. I'll miss the diffuser but I had no choice. Awaiting pics Taras!! Thanks guys for doing a grand job.
  7. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  8. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  9. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  10. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...