Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Well that wasn't very helpful now was it
  2. Valerio started this place. no quite, he partly started it! A few of us were all responsible for starting this place Let me guess with a bottle of plonk?
  3. Oooooer missus! Off to bed now early start in the morning! Cheers for the invite
  4. lol - and he had a blue Zed too. Lost me now......
  5. Nope sorry, and I've been here 4 years.
  6. I hate it when people create ranting topics. Only to find their thread title was gay in the first place. (See what I did there) Each to their own, and yes it can be a little annoying but just get over it. Its a forum as we're all different, from different walks of life. You also have to remember there's a large number resident posters and readers, so to them its a post to friends, to those who may not post as often will see it as a useless thread, especially when catchin up on the weeks activity. Take a break and have a kit kat
  7. Let the Zeditus rule Keep the mods coming
  8. Wasso

    2014 Calendar

    Very true cos Darren fell out of his bed.....
  9. I think you should get on it like a car bonnet sir....... In terms of fitting to a fellow Azure, I'd recommend a respray to be honest. There's no guarantee that my Azure will match yours.
  10. Yaaaaaaaaaaarp!!
  11. Well at last the time comes to release my Original Chargespeed Rear with Carbon Fibre Diffuser. All parts are in one piece and not damaged. There's only a few originals in the UK so there's some exclusivity that comes with it. Without a shadow of doubt the best looking bumper on the market and loved by everyone. The diffuser can be removed for when you have it sprayed. I will not split the bumper or diffuser. Sold as one unit. The price is £800 collected from Wembley. Deliver optional at extra cost.
  12. Cheers Cal, considering Wales is on your doorstep you should clear your diary for such events. I know of course you're tied up travelling the world but hey, take time out I'll probably link you into some pics soon matey. Although I've just made a sneaky purchase for rims and I'll see how they look first.
  13. If you want quality and in my opinion the best sounding exhaust on the market, throughout the rev range then look no further. The Motodyne XYZ pipe I've had fitted for nearly 4 years and its been a gem. To get the Y pipe and mid and rear for the priced advertised on Dan's for sale thread near on brand new with no customs charges is a great price. That Zorst is £1,500+ and its a bloody good one at that. Think wisely as there's only a few in the UK. @ Humpy - well as I'm moving further south you'll have to come up for the November BBQ fireworks and drive (not in that order of course) and hear it for yourself
  14. Ask Will or SMD. They took my car for a spin. From my perspective you know its there. Although I have a carbon boot and so the noise is slightly amplified. But I like that. Whilst on an Autobahn recently I can review the following. 90+ and you really know its there. 120+ and well everyone knows its there. Cruising at 70 is perfect. In fact take your foot off the throttle and you'd thought the engine had died. Noise rating I'd say 5-9 depending on low or high speed. A recent G37 driver had a play with me the other day and he slowed to pull his window down and said "that sounds lurrrrrrrrrvly" :teeth:
  15. YAAAAAAAAAAAAARP!!!! That's what I ride and loving it. There's also one for sale in the used section if the others above don't meet your criteria. Edit: sorry should have said. Purchased from Tarmac and fitted by CS.
  16. What Graham said
  17. Was he driving whilst putting his lipstick on?
  18. Or even go as far as leave the country
  19. Reversed into a flint wall in Cornwall after only passing my test a few weeks previous. I was in my dads Van, so I wasn't used to the length of the vehicle. Although during that same week in Cornwall I managed to crash into the back of another car whilst entering the junction of a roundabout. Dad wasn't too pleased when I brought the van back with a few dents and bruises. I think about 2 months later I then decided to drive the side of his van into a wall (cutting the corner too tight). It was only a 2mph thing whilst maneuvering out of a tight lane. But again dad still wasn't very happy that I was in the processing of wrecking his Van!!
  20. Yup the groooovy gang Driving in this morning and see the badge of an Infinity in my mirror. Larger than a normal 35 so I of course worked out it was a 37 coupe. He wanted to have a little play so a short shift down and off we go. Pulled over as there was stationary traffic and pulled down is window "THAT sounds luuuuuuuuurvly" teeth: teeth: teeth: teeth: teeth: teeth: I think he was talking about my Yaaaaaaaaaaarp! Then proceeded to discuss cars and that he had a 370 previously. Put a smile on my face this morning.
  21. Ha ha bit of Yaaaaaarp has never hurt anyone. The Midlands Big One would of course happen the midlands Mark, not Wales. It would be a it double Dutch to have it in Wales. Because of work commitments in London I've had Zero time to organise anything. On top of that I'm moving over the next three weeks away from the Brum area so I'll be relocating my services. This was another reason to get Ian in the gang to takeover once I've moved. I'll probably do a Oxfordshire meet in November as a BBQ come firework display and a drive in the Cotswolds. My new journey to work will keep me and Suzi happy.
×
×
  • Create New...