Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. The friend or car?
  2. Keh?
  3. Is that a yes or a no? Neither - it's a Ninja It means what you up to??? Friend..... he owns a Jag
  4. Stock as above still available, although two Blue have been reserved.
  5. +1 on that. As well as the polished bits done by me
  6. When I was last in Europe doing 7hr stints I noticed my gearbox tunnel got very warm. I suppose the car is expected to get warm on long journeys.
  7. Using too much of the loud pedal?
  8. Nah its very tempting and probably the only SC'd Zed I'd buy off the forum, all the others can't drive, either smashing their cars up or driving over slabs, or stripping them etc. Darren's is the only one worth buying To be fair I'd still get bored I think.....
  9. Damn what kind of offer is needed, maybe the turtle that once was inside that shell? Or maybe cash?
  10. If the car is off the road you'll not need your front calipers. I'll be round tomorrow night to take them off your hands. I have Brembos to trade Sorry to hear yet another bodywork repair on the cards. You don't seem to be having much luck lately. Still the offer is there for the GT's
  11. Jayne is up for renewal so I'll get her to upgrade and I'll have her phone
  12. Good post Ian, and yes glass held high for Sparky
  13. I purchased the Motordyne Spacer yonks ago and its a nice piece, but as I wanted to colour code my engine bay I went into production of my own spacers, which are anodised to your colour preference. Send me a PM if you want further info. There's plenty of people here who've purchased one if you need verification of the quality.
  14. I also Mirror Graham's post, a car that I'd buy that's for sure. Knowing what Darren knows about cars, he's hands on to maintain the car and ensure it's tip top. Even I'm sat here doing the maths...... I shouldn't, but I would for this car. It would be a great shame to strip her, as she's a fantastic example of how a car should be FI'd. No expense spared. (Excuse me whilst I just doing some calculating)
  15. Thanks Sam. Its funny because I've really liked having my Rays Anthrecite, I couldn't of asked for a better look with Rays on. But the time is now to finish the look, and 18's do look a little lost now. The annoying part is just the cost, I'd hate to spend all that dough and not like them. Its not as though you can send them back either. Might have a chat with Cal to see if he could do me a super dooper photoshop.
  16. Thanks EVERYONE for all the complimentary posts, I'm surprised the custom rear has fallen so positive, I was wondering how it would all pan out, and glad my ideas have been welcomed. I was pretty much forced to take the route I have, mainly because the exhaust dictated what we had to build around. Although I'm very pleased with the results. It looks different and that's exactly what I wanted. The CS bumper was always a winner, but with such a bold move, I had a fear it would be ruined. Although Taras has done a great job. As Graham said, it's been a bit painful over the past year or so, with issues and distressing circumstances, but there's always light at the end of the tunnel. i now know exactly how Madmarky must have felt in the early days. So as everyone has been talking 19's, I thought I'd have a check to see if they've been released yet. I checked about 3 weeks ago and prices still hadn't been announced, well they've now been released!! When viewing the Yen values against the rims, i noticed straight away these aren't going to be cheap. Rears 10.5 £638 and the fronts 9.5 £625, so it's going to cost I'd say including customs, shipping and tyres probably well over £3,500 - so it's a great big investment. Get the wrong wheels and it could go so horribly wrong, and that's what I want to avoid. Here's the rims also now included are two other colours. Light Silver and Crystal White..... there's almost zero pics of the Crystal White on the web, but looking at the finish they look dead smart, but it's going to be far too out of my design plans. Light Silver is a possible but I wanted to darken the rims..... so it's the Prism Dark Silver (The first one in the pic)
  17. Person at the front will be fine, its all the others that'll be affected.
  18. Okay the light has improved in the carpark.....
  19. Fixed that for you I'll see what I can do.....
×
×
  • Create New...