Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Was travelling down from the M40 to M4 via the M25 this morning when I noticed a pale blue Porker GT3, looking kinda gorgeous in the 4th lane. Moved into the 3rd lane and as the traffic increased for me I went by. Couple of minutes later he then overtook me but slowed to the speed of my car and gave a huge thumbs up! :teeth: Made me smile this morning....... I have to say his car looked immaculate! I'm not normally a Porsche man, but he GT3 is just beauty! Anyway, just thought I'd share.... (And before anyone asks, yes I did a little yaaaaaaarp!)
  2. I need to get my new rims powdercoated pronto. Anyone know of a company that I can drop by their place tomorrow afternoon. I'm heading to Worcester tomorrow afternoon so anything from London up to Worcester would be helpful. They don't need a refurb so its powdercoating only.
  3. Fixed that for you Oil 2nd that Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP at the pair of you now Fuchs off
  4. Also Jez fitted an oil cooler. I tried the Titan and it did feck all.
  5. So what was wrong with yours then being pre revup
  6. Haydn that was rubbish, get back to your computer. Anyway the eBay sale ends in 3 days, with 40 watchers so there is hopefully a buyer in there. With the Germans keen on a TUV rare as rocking horse original I'm hoping I'll get a buyer.
  7. Wow that takes me back to me old clubbing days. Gonna do it again
  8. Yaaaaaaaaarptastic
  9. You e already answered your own question and its the only answer to be honest. I'm consuming the same losses you are on 85k miles. It started to show the issue more so at 70k'ish.
  10. Bin maybe?
  11. You'd never make a salesman! Thank god!! If Steve isn't prepared to pay the price I can't force him. Unless you fancy your arm at Sales?
  12. For a new one imported you're looking at least £1,200 for an original. The RT one is a good choice as its cheaper and even I have a copy of my own bumper
  13. Very difficult, especially when you had your hand up Eric's bum!!! :lol:
  14. Happy belated matey.
  15. Belated birthday wishes Stevo! Would have posted had I been gifted with broadband AND electricity but this weekend has been difficult, but less of the excuses and hope you had a cool day matey.
  16. What kind of meet is this?!? Luckily all this lot arn`t coming If we came you wouldn't get anything done lol. Good luck with the stripping down The 4 in that photo and the thought of them stripping down... christ I'm definitely starting to change my mind about attending! Has Will got the LONGEST arms in the world?
  17. Yup burn with fire! The back end is a disaster. I see them on the motorway and have to hold back the puke, you know the point when it's reached your mouth and there's nowhere to throw, so you just swallow it. That's how the A7 makes me feel.
  18. Yes the brown ones are ugly as feck! In fact ANY colour A7 needs to be burnt with fire!!
  19. PMSL I so misread that, I thought that's not very nice peeing inside Remember Audi should have some class to it's name, so it won't be a loud clap of thunder as you turn the key. When you say "Theatre" I'm sure you'd change your opinion once you'd pressed the Theatrical pedal! It's an old man power cruiser as the owner cannot own a coupe because of his kids, and so he convinces his wife that a big Audi with a quiet engine but loads of GO is the answer!
  20. Ha ha that English translation is epic!!! Clearly not what I wrote but using Google translate I think its gone a bit Pete Tong. Still Ze Germans should still understand. I was given a tip off the Germans love the CS rear but importing to Germany is expensive and that they MUST only use original manufactured kits. They can't use copies as they're not TUV approved, which the CS is. Had a heap of interest already and a potential buyer. We shall see what happens.
  21. Facelift or non?
×
×
  • Create New...